(Closed) May 2011 Brides- We can officially say we’re getting married NEXT month!

posted 9 years ago in May 2011
Post # 17
1326 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I just popped in to say how officially JEALOUS I am of you ladies!  I was supposed to get married on May 14, but we had to push it back!  Have FUN!  =)

Post # 18
376 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

YAY!!! So excited!

@bridecomemay: I hear you — I can’t do anything until my finals are over and RSVPs are back.

We’re gonna be wives soon! So weird and awesome!

Post # 19
284 posts
Helper bee

I am so excited to get married and to go to New Zealand the day after our wedding!!!

Post # 20
1889 posts
Buzzing bee

So excited!!

Today is the last day to RSVP according to our invitations and we have like 18 people who haven’t RSVP’d yet… Time to start calling people! 

Post # 21
555 posts
Busy bee

Yes—it’s SOOOOO exciting!!  One day I had 17 months till the wedding and now it’s next month!  WOOHOO!!!!

Post # 22
690 posts
Busy bee

26 days! Ahhh! We are tracking down the last couple of straggler RSVPs and putting the finishing touches on our ceremony. My shower and bachelorette weekend in Atlantic City were both a blast! I can’t wait for our wedding day!

Post # 23
948 posts
Busy bee

I’m running around this week trying to catch-up on everything and I’m getting so exciting with it all!  I can’t believe it’s next month already!  I feel like we just got engaged!

Post # 24
759 posts
Busy bee

1 month exact;y here. soo excited!!

@Pomapoo – our last day was today and were missing enough for concern..and we only have 80 guests! so we start calling people after we checked the mail =) and theyre like “oh ya were coming” and then im thinking..”we put the little card in the envelope AND STAMPED IT! all you had to do is write your name and put it in the mail! why is that soo hard?!”

and then i think ” maybe if they had to plan a wedding theyd understand ? Tongue out

Post # 25
52 posts
Worker bee

@LGenz: I cant wait to say we have 40 days and 40 nights until the wedding.  Like the movie. lol.

Post # 26
529 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2011 - Trinity Lutheran Church & Idlewild Country Club

I seriously cannot believe it! It’s coming up soooo fast, guys!

Post # 27
948 posts
Busy bee

We’re getting our marriage license today!!  So excited!

Post # 28
1022 posts
Bumble bee

Congrats Ladies! I can’t believe it’s alsmost MAY!

Post # 29
4 posts
Wannabee

anyone getting married at rowton catle – im there on the 17th may. sooooo excited and scared!

Post # 30
63 posts
Worker bee

28 days! freakin’ out!

Post # 31
99 posts
Worker bee

WOW, It does not feel like it’s around the corner! But everytime I look at my planner…panic ensues. Hahaha…So much to get done!

The topic ‘May 2011 Brides- We can officially say we’re getting married NEXT month!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors