(Closed) May 2011 Brides- We can officially say we’re getting married NEXT month!

posted 9 years ago in May 2011
Post # 32
24 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2011

OMG only 28 days left! I can’t wait. I remember having over 450! its getting so close!

@cllyons:I know exactly how you feel we have over 20+ people not RSVP before the deadline and I have been calling them all. Over half are coming and just assumed I knew that. I also put a return address and stamp on the card so all they had to do was check it and throw it in the mail! le sigh….glad that’s pretty much over with lol. 

Post # 33
690 posts
Busy bee

15 days left!!! Today I have my hair & makeup trial and first fitting. We are also packing up all of the physical wedding set up “stuff” to bring to the hotel, since we will be in the area- sand ceremony supplies, placecards, guestbook, favor cards, etc.

Now our big to-dos are writing our vows, writing our wine-box love letters, writing personal notes for the parents and bridal party gifts, and finish finalizing and confirming details with our vendors. And pack for our honeymoon in Spain! We even scheduled massages next weekend to help us relax.

We are almost there! I can’t wait to be married to my sweetheart!

Post # 34
137 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011 - The Royal Park Hotel

@EmeraldR: Scheduling massages to help relax = best idea, ever. ^.^ Hope your trial and fitting went well!

We’re all getting ma-rried! Woohoo!!!

Post # 35
85 posts
Worker bee

I am so ready… been waiting such a long time and that fact that it is under a month I can barely handle!! There aren’t many things left for me to do, and everyone is asking why I look so calm- I’m not stressed, just ready to get married!

Post # 36
273 posts
Helper bee

5 days!!! excited, nervous and ready to get the party started!

The topic ‘May 2011 Brides- We can officially say we’re getting married NEXT month!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors