(Closed) May 2011 brides- when are you taking engagement photos

posted 8 years ago in May 2011
Post # 3
231 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

We are taking ours in October.  I love the fall and wanted to get some nice pictures with the leaves.

Post # 4
401 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

I am getting marrieed july 2011 and we are taking ours this weekend because we love the summer.

Post # 5
190 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

I’m June 2011, but we already got ours done and back from photographer. But we wanted them done early so we could use them for STD’s (which are going out early due to several Out of Town guests).

Post # 6
877 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

We’re aiming for October for the same reason as fishwoman!  That will also give me plenty of time to put together an album for our guestbook.

Post # 7
948 posts
Busy bee

We had our engagement session last weekend and got our pictures on Tuesday!  I was really worried about it being too hot, but it turned out really well.  We just ordered the save the dates, can’t wait til those come in!

Post # 8
88 posts
Worker bee

Ours will be in October. I wanted summer pictures, but it’s just TOO hot right now and our photographer was super busy in August and September… so October it is! 🙂

Post # 9
88 posts
Worker bee

Ours will be in October. I wanted summer pictures, but it’s just TOO hot right now and our photographer was super busy in August and September… so October it is! 🙂

Post # 10
16 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2011

TOMORROW!

I am so excited. They are going to be on our STD’s so we want to get them done now.

Post # 11
2239 posts
Buzzing bee

We’re doing ours in two weeks.. I would have liked to have done ours in the fall like some of the other posters, but our wedding photographer is getting married in Oct so not doing any shoots. And I asked for Sept, but she’s got a wedding every weekend.

Post # 12
499 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

We had ours taken on July 2nd, and had them in under 2 weeks. I was excited to have them taken and now we can use them for Save-The-Date Cards and other wedding crafts!

Post # 13
289 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2010

We haven’t had ours done yet, but want to have them done outdoors while the weather is nice (maybe at an amusement park).  I’m not sure if we’ll be back to Winnipeg (where our photog is) before late fall… is next spring too late/too close to the wedding to take them?  Haha, we’re so behind all of the rest of you!

Post # 14
19 posts
Newbee

We are also doing ours late September/ early October… Same reason, fall in Michigan is beautiful!!!

Post # 15
4385 posts
Honey bee

We had ours done in May because I was hoping to use them in Save-The-Date Cards we were sending in August/September. That plan has since changed, but oh well!

Post # 16
1160 posts
Bumble bee

We’re probably going to do ours in the fall for our save-the-dates. We’re doing them ourselves with flash/umbrella/tripod etc.

The topic ‘May 2011 brides- when are you taking engagement photos’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors