(Closed) May 2011 Brides!!!

posted 9 years ago in May 2011
Post # 3
80 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Hoorayyy for a 05/2011 board!!  We’re getting married on the 28th (Memorial Day weekend) in Logan, OH.  We have our venue & photographer booked.  My mum is flying out to visit us in February and we will hopefully find/order my dress during her visit. 

@h4baine- Majorca! How fantastic!  Can’t wait to hear the details!

Post # 4
4385 posts
Honey bee

I’m here! ๐Ÿ™‚ May 21st, it’s the long weekend in Canada! We have a lot done, venue, photographer, and I have my dress!!

Post # 5
68 posts
Worker bee

May 14, 2011. I am excited we have a board!!

Post # 6
5 posts
Newbee

I’m here!! My Fiance and I are planning for a May 27, 2011 wedding. We don’t have anything booked just yet. Look forward to seeing more from you all.

Post # 7
16 posts
Newbee

Yay! So excited for this board!  I am also getting married on May 28, 2011.  Can’t wait to share and hear how everyone’s planning is going!

Post # 8
5 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2018

yay for a may 2011 board!!  we have our venue, and are contemplating photogs and caterers right now.  I’ve been dress shopping multiple times, but haven’t found the one yet! can’t wait to hear about everyone else’s planning!

Post # 9
20 posts
Newbee

Where did this pop up from?!

We’re May 29th and I’ve been stupidly excited for this past few days as I can finally say that we’re getting married next year. Saying 2011 before now has always seemed so far away.

Post # 10
1037 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2010 - Carlouel Yacht Club

Wow…the thought of a May 2011 wedding makes me feel like I’m WAY behind… Wink Good luck y’all!

Post # 11
384 posts
Helper bee

We’re getting married May 7th (mother’s day weekend) and like Jinx, I was looking forward to New Years because I could then start saying, “Next year” when refering to our wedding.

We’ve not booked anything yet, mostly because I promised to let Fiance enjoy the holidays before getting down to planning stuff.  It also helps that we’re getting married in a small town.  When we visited the venue for the ceremony for a Christmas open house, they only had 5 wedding booked for 2010.  He said he would book ours, but needed to buy a 2011 calendar first. 

I’m super excited that we have a board now.  Yipee!!!!

Post # 12
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Another May 2011 bride here.  My Fiance proposed Christmas night.  We are planning a May 21, 2011 wedding.  I am doing some light researching on venues, colors, etc right now but nothing in stone.

Can’t wait to hear everyone else’s color and themes.

Post # 13
62 posts
Worker bee

Me! We are also getting married on memorial day weekend- May 28, 2011. We have our ceremony and reception site booked. The site comes with catering, linens, and such. I’m still researching all the other details. It’s nice to feel like we have so much time to plan, however I know it will be here before we know it!

Post # 14
69 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

We’re getting married Friday May 13th, 2011 and I can’t wait till I graduate from college this May and finally have time to do some real planning.  A lot is still up in the air since we want to wait till we know where I’ll be going to grad school before we decide on the area we are getting married in.  We got engaged in May 2009 and it seemed like May 2011 was an eternity, but now its starting to feel like its coming up a lot faster then before, lol.  I can’t wait to go to bridal shows again, but this time be able to say my wedding is next year!

Post # 15
129 posts
Blushing bee

Add me to the list! We’re planning on memorial day weekend too! For all the other mem day brides, was there any particular reason why you chose between the saturday or sunday? My venue has both days available and I’m not sure what I would prefer. Fiance doesn’t mind which one it is. Thought I’d ask what were the reasons behind your choice!

Post # 16
16 posts
Newbee

I don’t think there was a particular reason that we chose Saturday of Memorial Day, other than it is just more traditional.  I can definitely see the pros and cons of that extra day though!  That’s one more day of planning/relaxing/getting things ready for the wedding, but if you have it on Saturday that’s a Monday that I won’t have to take off work and we’ll still have Sunday to relax/open presents with the family and the like.  Just my thoughts.  I look forward to hearing about everyone’s wedding plans!! It’ll be here before we know it. ๐Ÿ™‚

The topic ‘May 2011 Brides!!!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors