(Closed) May 2011 Brides..where are you Honeymooning?!?!

posted 7 years ago in May 2011
Post # 3
77 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

Hi,

We are going to Guanacaste Costa Rica. We are so excited! We are staying at an all inclusive resort for 7 days. We also booked all of our activities, so it’s all included in the price. All together we spent $5000.

Good luck!

Post # 4
1315 posts
Bumble bee

We actually haven’t booked anything at all yet… I know, we’re nuts! We’re waiting to see how the finances look after we pay for the wedding. We expect to fly to southern Spain in June, and drive around for two weeks, taking in Gibraltar, Jerez, Seville, Cordoba and Granada. It looks like we should get out on around 4k euro, so $5k.

Post # 5
5786 posts
Bee Keeper

We still haven’t booked anything, we’re waiting on our bonuses to see how much we can splurge. Its between Antigua, St Lucia and Greece

Post # 6
164 posts
Blushing bee

We haven’t decided yet either, but we’re looking for the same things you are, Nursein10! lol

Post # 7
216 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Sorry I’m not a May Bride…I’m a June Bride, but we are in the process of planning our honeymoon!

@AIJS52911: which AI in Guanacaste?  We had looked into Costa Rica, but couldn’t find a resort we fell in love with..although I haven’t looked TOO much.

I think we are going to go to Secrets Maroma Beach in Playa Del Carmen/Riviera Maya area..the place looks beautiful and reviews are great.  I keep looking for other options though, as we’d love to go to an island in the Caribbean (St. Lucia, Antigua, etc.) but we just can’t find an amazing resort within price range.

@nursein10: Have you started looking? Do you have anywhere in mind? I read about another bee going here: http://www.privilegehotels.com/     It seems like a great resort at reasonable rates!

Post # 8
77 posts
Worker bee

@chickeybarr: We are staying at the Hilton Papagayo in Guanacaste. It is an all inclusive and we are staying in a private bungalow. We have a travel agent (who is a friend) who helped us plan the activities we booked ( a evening dinner by a volcano, safari, and zip lining). Enjoy your honeymoon where ever you end up!

Post # 9
302 posts
Helper bee

We’re going on a cruise around the Caribbean! Key West, Jamaica and Grand Cayman, and we’re leaving out of Ft. Lauderdale, so we’ll get to spend a few days there too.

Post # 10
966 posts
Busy bee

Though we aren’t honeymooning right after the wedding (he deploys in July,) we’re planning on going to Jamaica next winter for our honeymoon.  Hopefully at the Couples Swept Away resort.  He wanted to go out of the country, and he doesn’t have much time off each year, so it was Jamaica.

Post # 11
1058 posts
Bumble bee

We just recently booked our honeymoon to Jamaica at an all inclusive couples resort! I’m so excited!!!!!!

Post # 12
231 posts
Helper bee

Getting married in May, but honeymooning in July at Couples Swept Away, also soooo excited,  hope to meet up with some bees!

Post # 13
264 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Moorea and Bora Bora, French Polynesia; i’m almost more excited about that than the honeymoon!!!!

Post # 14
1058 posts
Bumble bee

@fishwoman: we are doing the couples swept away too, but we are going right after the wedding in May. Have fun!

Post # 16
188 posts
Blushing bee

Italian riviera: Portofino, Santa Margherita Ligure, then to the French Riviera, Nice, Eze, St. Tropez. Can’t wait!! All 10 days for $4k

The topic ‘May 2011 Brides..where are you Honeymooning?!?!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors