(Closed) May 2011 Date – when do we send Save the Dates?

posted 10 years ago in May 2011
Post # 17
111 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

we just sent ours this week! since may is such a busy month (seems to be with parents and kids in school/college) we thought the earlier the better.

Post # 19
58 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

I can’t see STD without thinking Sexually Transmitted Disease.  Is it just me?

Anyhow, my save the dates just came from the printer and I love them.  Now, since we do things backwards, we have to come up with a guest list…

Post # 20
659 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

I just ordered ours and it should be in next week.  So hopefully, I’ll get them all out the following week.  Ours is on Memorial day weekend so I’m hopingn this is still enough time for people decided to come to our wedding before making any plans that weekend.

Post # 21
1398 posts
Bumble bee

We’re banging them out this weekend and sending them out next week. We already have the magnets, I just need to go get the paper, and we’re going to the city’s huge art store to go do it. I’d get them out asap, my family has already been bugging me because they can’t remember the date!

Post # 22
32 posts
Newbee

@popover: umm no, you are not the only one! ha ha.

but in response to this post, i am hoping to send mine out either this month or next!

Post # 23
2154 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: July 2011

View original reply
@rosebird:

Ha ha, me too! I have to really restrain myself from making jokes about posts that say “Need help with STDs!” “STD advice!” etc.

In response to this (ahem) STD post – I think earlier is better! If your guest list and wedding date are finalized, there’s no time like the present!

The topic ‘May 2011 Date – when do we send Save the Dates?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors