Wedding Date: May 28, 2011

Date mailed: March 16, 2011

RSVP date: April 30

# of invitations: 110 mailed

# of guests: 220 plus us and 3 vendors

RSVP Yes: 61

RSVP No: 3

Not yet Replied:  69

Is this normal for this many people to have not yet responed. I am totally freaking out. They still have 2 weeks

Post # 93
3295 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

@jhair1111: i still have people that havent responded…. i gave them till apr25th…. im getting nervous though. where in indiana are you from?!

Post # 94
1810 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: April 2011

Update:

Date mailed: March 7th (OOT invites were sent a week or two earlier)

RSVP date: April 30th

# of invitations: 35

# of guests: 51 (including bridal party, not including bride and groom)

RSVP Yes: 43

RSVP No: 4

Still waiting to hear from: 4

Post # 95
114 posts
Blushing bee

@Stephanie~ It is very fustrating. This is the 4th day that I haven’t gotten any in the mail again. I used to be excitied to check the mail, and now it is just depressing!! I am in Highland! 

Post # 96
102 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

First can I say that I am happy to see other brides secretly hope that some people say No..lol…I love everyone were inviting but I am trying to stick to my budget!

and can I say a little prayer that I will not have to track people down and make calls to the rude people who do not rsvp! I am a control freak. i need to know that its a “no” not a “im too lazy to send it back but i will be there on ur big day”

Post # 97
166 posts
Blushing bee

Date Mailed – March 3rd

RSVP Date – April 20

# Of Invitations– 70

# Of Guests– 162

RSVP Yes: 76

RSVP No: 39

Not yet Relpied: 47

I hate how slow these are coming in!! I think worse than that is when i see people who have yet to respond and I ask them if theyre coming they look at me like –of course i am!!– well how about send your responce card back!! ahh sorry im venting 🙂

Post # 98
3295 posts
Sugar bee

@jhair1111: yes it is…. im annoyed already…. i dont know what im gonna be like when the 25th rolls around and i dont have them all back. its just so rude…. i mean its a pre addressed stamped postcard…. check yes or no and drop it in the damn mail box for gosh sakes…. and i have noooooooo idea where highland is!!! but im from ft wayne 🙂

@miss jenny: i get excited for no’s lol

Post # 99
3068 posts
Sugar bee

SO mm RSVP deadline was Saturday the 16th but I am still missing about 10 RSVPS. I am giving the until Wednesday in case some people sent them out late. Should I just assume those people arent coming if I dont receive them?

Post # 100
660 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

@Tswife4ever: I would give them a call to see…some ppl just forget to send them in.

Post # 101
660 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Date Mailed – March 27

RSVP Date – May 1

# Of Invitations– 127 sent out 

# Of Guest– 250 (hoping for only 200)

RSVP Yes – 66

RSVP No-6

3 weeks left…hopefully more will trickle in.

Post # 102
659 posts
Busy bee

@Tswife4ever: i’m in the same situation. and i don’t want to give them a call because i don’t want them coming anymore. lol i’ve hit my max guest count.

Post # 103
3068 posts
Sugar bee

@Ms. Sparkles: The only thing is, the people who i did not receive them from, I had already message last Monday to let them know the deadline was approaching and that we needed them by Saturday. We are having assigned seating so I am scared that if they show up, we will not have a seat for them and they will have to leave.

Post # 104
89 posts
Worker bee

Update:

Wedding Date: May 29,2011

Date mailed: February 26

RSVP date: May 1

# of invitations: 85 mailed

# of guests: 171

RSVP Yes: 77

RSVP No: 22

Still 72 people that have yet to reply! ugggh! I have people that have already booked hotel rooms, but haven’t send in their RSVP..dont know what they are waiting for!

Post # 105
3295 posts
Sugar bee

@Tswife4ever: hmmm well thats their fault lol.

im not having assigned seating so unfortunately they can just take a seat from someone who actually did rsvp…. ive decided im just going to call them to get a yes or no. because a really do need to know. my venue only seats 220 so im hoping for under 190 as i dont want to be cramped.

Post # 106
249 posts
Helper bee

i’m finally updating! today was the first day since we mailed out the invites that we haven’t received at least one RSVP in the mail…

Date mailed: Tuesday, March 22

RSVP date: May 1

# of invitations: 102

# of guests: 200(that’s if everyone i put guest brings one)

RSVP Yes: 102

RSVP No: 22

majority of the no’s are the ‘and guest’ or out of towners. only suprised by 1 no

The topic ‘MAY 2011 RSVP Counts!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors