(Closed) May 2012 brides, lets share our save the dates! pic

posted 10 years ago in May 2012
Post # 17
327 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

View original reply
@Miss. Meeps: I am sending them out within the next 2 weeks.  I don’t think people will forget about your wedding. Plus the people you really want there probably already know about it and already have the wedding on the calendar.  Plus I need people to book for the hotel… so the sooner the better in my opinion.  

Post # 19
4883 posts
Honey bee

I designed these magnets all by myself! haha  I’m pretty pleased.

Post # 21
1759 posts
Buzzing bee

We sent our Save the Dates out ten months before our wedding, if that helps. I think 9-12 months is standard.

View original reply
@KristenGotMarried: Nice! I like the flower.

Post # 23
278 posts
Helper bee

Yargh. OK, better get on the ball. 

Post # 24
278 posts
Helper bee

Yargh. OK, better get on the ball. 

Post # 26
275 posts
Helper bee

Oh I love your Save the Dates

View original reply
@Miss. Meeps:! They’re so cute!

Post # 27
578 posts
Busy bee

Post # 28
2808 posts
Sugar bee

View original reply
@cz1789: No kidding. Maybe I should get engagement pics taken and order some save the dates…. Surprised

Post # 30
2193 posts
Buzzing bee

We are Memorial Day weekend and planned to send ours out one year in advance since we have lots of Out of Town guests and it is a holiday weekend.  That weekend has come and gone….  These were pretty labor intensive but as of last night they are 100% ready to go!  We will send them out Friday and since I spent so much time on them we will take pictures of us mailing them out. haha.

I can’t claim these 100%.  Props to Martha Stewart and Miss Duckling.

We didn’t have engagement pictures but hired a great photographer off of Craigslist for our STD shoot.  These were created on Vistaprint for $22.

And with the help of my loving family we strung the numbers on ribbon.  Whew!!  Glad they are finally leaving, but honestly I am sad to see them go!

The topic ‘May 2012 brides, lets share our save the dates! pic’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors