(Closed) May 2012 brides, lets share our save the dates! pic

posted 10 years ago in May 2012
Post # 33
2193 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

View original reply
@Miss. Meeps: Thank you!  My first DIY project so starting out with a bang.  I love yours too.  They are the style I want for our invites.  Bookmarked your Etsy seller. 🙂

Post # 35
88 posts
Worker bee

Here are my save the dates.  I designed these on my own using powerpoint, then uploaded and purchased them through vistaprint.  100 postcards for $20 (upload/shipping costs).  Hope you like them!!

Post # 37
842 posts
Busy bee

My save the date is just a boring email one from the knot.  I want to send it out ASAP because about 99% of our guests need to travel and the hotel books up quickly.  But we just had e-pics on Saturday and I’d like to see if we get any good ones I could use for the STD.

Post # 39
1006 posts
Bumble bee

Here’s ours! They’re hopfully coming from Vistaprint on Monday. Can’t wait!

Post # 40
18 posts
Newbee

Post # 41
2657 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

If I was getting married in May, I would mail them out now. Wouldnt u think its a good idea?? U dont want people planning anything on your weekend. AND if its a destination wedding, u need to give your guests time to save for it. Im getting married in Oct of next year and plan to send my STD’s in December.

I know people who had their October 2011 schedule filled for this year, this past spring!! So I need to get my wedding on these peoples shedules before anything comes up for them.

Post # 42
2657 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Cute ideas on here!

Post # 43
124 posts
Blushing bee

Just sent these out last week! So exciting! I asked my fiance which design he liked the best and he said he couldn’t decide so just print them all! They’re like trading cards. 🙂

Post # 44
5 posts
Newbee

Here are ours, we got them from magnet street

Post # 45
1368 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Here’s mine. Sorry for the glare. They’re fridge magnets and just went out this weekend in the mail.

Post # 46
827 posts
Busy bee

The topic ‘May 2012 brides, lets share our save the dates! pic’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors