(Closed) May 2012 Wedding

posted 7 years ago in Bridesmaids
Post # 3
3182 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

Well I’m in May but I don’t have a theme or bridesmaid dresses yet!  Here’s an inspiration board my sister helped me with.  

Post # 4
327 posts
Helper bee

Here’s my inspiration board. The girl in the dress is SDBornWed. I have the same dress as her! I think she looks gorgeous!!

Post # 5
7 posts
Newbee

I’m having problems picking my colors, bridesmaid dresses, theme etc too!! Ugh, so much harder than i thought it would be.

Post # 7
2854 posts
Sugar bee

I am! We’re doing dark purple, shades of green, and black/silver accents. The girls are wearing little black dresses and dark purple pashminas. The guys, black suits, white shirts, purple ties.

I can’t find my board. I’ll try to dig it up later…

Here’s the flowers (sorta, there’ll be a bit more purple in mine)

Post # 8
22 posts
Newbee

Getting married May 10 (yes, it’s a Thursday) in the NC mountains. Our theme, if you want to call it that, is handmade/vintage. We’re sending out invitations hand-assembled out of scrapbook paper and vellum. Colors? Green, blue, lilac and peach. Bridesmaids dresses? I only have two, and they can wear whatever they want as long as it’s one of those four colors and tea-length. As you can tell, I’m not the matchy-matchy type. I’m more eclectic and relaxed.

Haave fun with your planning, all! And to kill a TON of time and get great ideas, go to pinterest.com. Trust me….you’ll never leave. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 9
63 posts
Worker bee

I am getting married in May and thought about choosing Sangria as well.  I ended up going with coral, but when I was going to use Sangria I had the theme of Sangria and Citrus.  Like accents of oranges, yellows and greens with the reddish purple Sangria.  Just like how the actual drink has fruit in it. 

Post # 10
2854 posts
Sugar bee

@cesira17: Oh that sounds pretty!!

Post # 11
2 posts
Wannabee

My wedding is May 6. Our colors are grey and peach. I love soft colors and I think it will be so pretty as a spring wedding!

The topic ‘May 2012 Wedding’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors