(Closed) May 2014 Babies!! Am I really pregnant??

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 17
2195 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Congrats ladies! November mama wishing you all the best – enjoy the ride and the journey and take every day as a blessing! Check out some of the boards previous to yours (March/April) to see what you have to look forward to and sometimes they can help answer some questions or ease any concerns too. πŸ™‚ All the best – I can’t believe we are already expecting MAY babies! Holy poop!

Post # 18
283 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

So excited to post.  We’re April 30-May 1st so I figure with first pregnancy its probably safe to be a May board

Due Date: Apr. 30-May 1

Cycles trying (if applicable):First try and I’m very surprised!

Symptoms so far:Sore boobs, tired and peeing a lot, but also drinking a lot of water so it could be from that.

First doctors appointment:Sept. 10th and I’m so excited!

Most excited for:Finding out gender!

Most nervous about:This first trimester, I find myself scared and nervous about every twinge and cramp

Hoping for a boy or girl:I’m all for either, but hubby wants a boy

What will you miss most over the next 9 months:Tailgating!  I’ll still probably go, but not quite as fun!

Possible names:None yet, not sure I want to start this process until after 1st trimester

Non-Baby related…what’s your occupation and you’re spouses?  I’m a teacher and hubby runs a division of a concrete company.

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/may-2013-babies-am-i-really-pregnant#ixzz2d5S8tboF

Post # 19
26 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Hey ladies!  I’m a May mommy also!  Whoo-Hoo!

Due Date: EDD May 1st

Cycles trying (if applicable): 11, after a miscarriage

Symptoms so far: Sore boobs, extremely tired, peeing all the time, nausea

First doctors appointment: September 5th

Most excited for: Everything!  But just that moment I see my baby

Most nervous about: The first trimester.  I mc’d at 7 weeks last time, so once I get past that point, I will be better!

Hoping for a boy or girl: Either!

What will you miss most over the next 9  months: Caffeine and Shocktop!

Possible names: The first time around, we liked Evan for a girl and Weston for a boy.

Non-Baby related…what’s your occupation and you’re  spouses? I’m a hairstylist, hubby is a Service Manager at an automotive shop.

Read more: http://boards.weddingbee.com/topic/may-2013-babies-am-i-really-pregnant#ixzz2d5Wsl8hk

Post # 20
1868 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
@mjfaris6:  Congratulations!! I am due in January and the no alcohol hasn’t been too big of an issue up until now but now I think about all the football i’ll be watching sober! Bummer!! At least there will be a cute little baby at the end Wink

Post # 21
264 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

Hi ladies,  I am a very cautious may 1 mama over here but after 2 recent losses I am a bit hesitant to officially join this thread.  I’ll pop in  but I am going to hold off on a roll call until I am feeling a bit more reassured.  Congrats ladies! 

Post # 22
264 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

There must be more May mommas by now!

Post # 23
993 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Hi Bees! nervous to post as this as a bfp after mc… feeling better this time around so far but praying that it sticks

Due Date: May 4

Cycles trying (if applicable): 3, mc in 2nd cycle

Symptoms so far: crazy sore boobs, some queasiness/sensitivity to smells,  majorly tired

First doctors appointment: haven’t made one, waiting to get a it farther on

Most excited for: baby

Most nervous about: miscarriage

Hoping for a boy or girl: doesn’t matter

What will you miss most over the next 9 months: hardcore exercise – boot camp and crossfit, choosing to take it easy and stick with yoga

Possible names: no idea, though dh is convinced if its a boy we have to name after Father-In-Law for cultural reasons

Non-Baby related…what’s your occupation and you’re spouses? me construction, him medicine

Post # 24
993 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
@mtler:  hi friend πŸ™‚ nice to see that you stopped in here!  thinking of you

Post # 25
3125 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: December 2017

Congrats to all the new May mamas from an April 2014 one!

Post # 26
8880 posts
Buzzing Beekeeper

January Mama stopping by to say congrats!  Can’t believe there’s a May baby thread. This is so exciting!

Post # 27
283 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@SaraP2012:  I know it is all very exciting and I really can enjoy tailgating without drinking!  

Anyone else nervous about every cramp and twinge?  Argh I just need to relax and be happy, but I feel like I can’t yet.

Post # 29
283 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@scootied:  Hope you get good news from the doc!  Thinking of you (((hugs)))

Post # 30
344 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013 - Lake Anna Winery

Well I’m suprised I wound up here so soon, but here we are! We’re getting married in 3 weeks, so thankfully I won’t be showing quite yet! We decided not to tell anyone but FI’s mom and my Maid/Matron of Honor until after it’s all over. My mother is judgemental and it would probably ruin the wedding. SO! Here we go!

Due Date: May 3, 2014

Cycles trying (if applicable): Wasn’t trying, but *couldn’t* prevent (long story, but basically birth control doesn’t work for me (conceived my first on the pill, had a MC with an IUD) so I came off of it, and I’m allergic to latex, so the pull out was our only method..)

Symptoms so far: You name it, I probably have it! Boobs hurt, cramping badly, exhausted, headaches, nausea, cravings, aversions, peeing a TON, constipation, cranky, emotional.. yeah, y’all get the picture. Haha!

First doctors appointment: This past Monday, 8/26.. Confirmed!

Most excited for: being pregnant again! Telling everyone after the wedding!

Most nervous about: The wedding in 3 weeks, complications, bedrest again, and REALLY not looking forward to the epidural even though it’s so worth it

Hoping for a boy or girl: Boy! But I’ll be happy either way πŸ™‚

What will you miss most over the next 9 months: Wine… Tongue Out

Possible names: We love Peyton Savannah, Tinsley, Paisley for a girl and Brantley/Bentley Adam for a boy πŸ™‚

Non-Baby related…what’s your occupation and you’re spouses? I’m unemployed at the moment, but Fiance is a Firefighter/EMT

Congrats everyone! Also, does anyone know how to put your EDD beside your wedding date??

This is us: πŸ™‚

Post # 31
2651 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: July 2012 - Catholic Church

View original reply
@leahlou:  January mama popping in to let you know that I just went to my profile page->Profile tab then put my EDD in the location bar after my location. Congratulations on your pregnancy!

ETA: For after this little one comes, if you’re looking for a more reliable method than PO you should look into NFP. It’s extremely reliable and there are several different methods of it. Just make sure to get an instructor as that makes it waaay easier to use for TTA purposes. This site can tell you more: http://iusenfp.com/home/nfp-methods/.

The topic ‘May 2014 Babies!! Am I really pregnant??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors