(Closed) May 2014 Babies!! Am I really pregnant??

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 62
4176 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

@Looopy:  Where is the seattle may momma’s thread? can you link it? i would love to join!

Post # 64
3910 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Due Date: So far I think is May 17, according to FF

Cycles trying (if applicable): 13

Symptoms so far: some small spasm down south, but that’s all…my DH however, has been having more sympathy symptoms lol

First doctors appointment: My first ultrasound appointment is on the 17th.  I already had two b/w, the first beta numbers were at 250 and the second one at 767!

Most excited for: Everything!!!

Most nervous about: I wont say the word, but starts with “M” and no, its not morning sickness.

Hoping for a boy or girl: I dont mind, as long as he/she is healthy.

What will you miss most over the next 9  months: nothing, i wanted this for so long, i wont miss one thing!

Possible names: i have couple names in mind.

Non-Baby related…what’s your occupation and you’re  spouses? Me: Paralegal and Court Interpreter and DH: Engineer and project manager

Post # 65
2230 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

@MrsR4ever:  YAY!!! So great to see you on the pregnancy boards! Plus, those betas are amazing! I can’t help but see that you wrote “as long as THEY are healthy”… with a medicated cycle and those betas, I can’t help but think you maybe chose the correct pronoun there!?! Can’t wait for your US!!!

Post # 66
3910 posts
Honey bee

@bananasareyellow:  haha I just noticed i did that…i didnt mean to, of course….just fixed it hee hee :))) but if there are more than one, I will still be happy πŸ™‚

Post # 67
258 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

After an amazing ultrasound this morning I am ready to join!  Baby is perfectly on target at 6w5d and heartbeat of 131

Due Date: may 1st 

Cycles trying :15 months ish with 2 miscarriages 

Symptoms so far: everything!  But the nausea is the worst! 

First doctors appointment: today! Another ultrasound is 2 weeks and apt on October 3

Most excited for: getting past 1st trimester, belly and BABY! 

M

ost nervous about: another mc but putting it out of my mind as of today!  And just focusing on the positives

Hoping for a boy or girl: no preference but love our girls name 

What will you miss most over the next 9 months: feeling like myself 

Possible names: chosen but not sharing. 

Non-Baby related…what’s your occupation and you’re spouses?  I am in social services and hubs is in banking. 

Post # 68
258 posts
Helper bee

Sorry my layout is all screwy I am posting on my phone 

Post # 70
198 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

@mtler:  Congrats!  I am counting down until I can hear the heartbeat!  It seems so far away right now at 4 weeks 3 days!

View original reply
@lilsweetie:  Awesome!!  Thanks!

Post # 71
258 posts
Helper bee

@MrsR4ever:  that was my first reaction to your betas also.  Congrats and good luck! 

Post # 72
1332 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

@MrsR4ever:  Bahahaha. So calling the “M” word. πŸ˜‰ Nah, if it makes you feel better my hcg was sky high too and even the nurse thought it could be twins but so far all ultrasounds only show one. πŸ™‚

Post # 73
11 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: September 2014

Congrats May mamas! I’ll wait until 1st docs appt to officially join you – but my EDD is May 20th!!!! can’t believe it. 

Post # 74
3910 posts
Honey bee

@bananasareyellow:  Laughing

View original reply
@mtler:  Thank you πŸ™‚ We shall see what happens on the 17th

View original reply
@Looopy:  I am only a day behind you, at 4 wks 2 days…when is your ultra sound?

View original reply
@lovemygsp:  phew!!! that makes me feel better πŸ™‚  and yes, i do remember reading your numbers….imagine if there is an extra one in there, but just inst ready to show in the u/s? can that happen? πŸ™‚ probably not, right?

Post # 75
258 posts
Helper bee

I am glad to see this thread picking up some speed!  Anyone else think May is the perfect month to have a baby?  Just as the weather is getting better! 

Post # 76
865 posts
Busy bee

@mtler:  It is the perfect month, and I love emeralds πŸ™‚ Our babies get to have a great birthstone!

Went from my blood test today it was so frustrating. Didn’t have my health card on me so had to go down the provincial health care buliding, but I was able to change my address and name with not problems.

I have such a bad phobia of needles, the lab tech was really great to me.

The topic ‘May 2014 Babies!! Am I really pregnant??’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors