(Closed) May 2013 Babies Part 3

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 137
541 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Hi Ladies!  Im new.  Hope you are all feeling wonderful!

Due Date:  May 6, 2013

First child? First natural child for Darling Husband, second for me.

Team Pink/Blue/Green/Undetermined: BLUE!

Oddest pregnancy symptom to date:  None at all LOL

Feel any fetal movement yet:  Im pretty sure he is Bruce Lee reincarnated

Best pregnancy moment so far:   The first time I heard his little heart….

Any words of advice for fellow May mamas?  When everyone tells you youll be up all night they are totally right but every moment is worth it.  Savor them all.

and for giggles, post a funny picture of yourself (if you like):  Can’t wait to see what our half korean baby looks like!!

Post # 139
541 posts
Busy bee

@iheartnerds:  I am trying to figure out who to contact currently.  Im very interested and thank you!!

Post # 141
541 posts
Busy bee

I sent her a message before I got yours and she replied immediately.  I really appreciate your help!

Post # 143
1577 posts
Bumble bee

@blondilocks:  My husband is 1/2 Korean and he and his siblings are all beautiful 🙂 I am really excited to see what our baby will look like!

Post # 144
2638 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2006

I know it’s been three months since the last post but we’re a day away from May — anyone close to having their baby? Any May babies come early?!

I guess I really missed the boat not joining the Facebook group.

Post # 145
227 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

My baby girl arrived exactly a month early!  So my May baby turned out to be an April baby!

Vanessa Jane was born April 17th(EDD was 5/17)….she was a healthy 7lb 10oz premie!!!  Good thing she came early or knows how big she would have been.  We are dealing with some jaundice issues which is making the feeding schedule a bit hectic making sure she is eating enough but we are working through it.

Any other May babies arrive early?

Post # 146
2638 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2006

@turtle62212:  Wow wow wow! Congratulations! You’ve been at this a month already?!

At my 36-week appointment last week my doctor predicted I would deliver early, as I am already 1 cm dilated, 70% effaced, and the head is “way, way down” . . . but I feel like that’s been the case for other women I know who’ve had to be induced at 41 or 42 weeks. 🙁 I am so ready to have my son!

Post # 147
4354 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Any more May mommas have updates? 

The topic ‘May 2013 Babies Part 3’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors