(Closed) May 2013 Babies Part 3

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 92
4801 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

@daybyday:  Yes, I feel like that with the boy thing too, all the babies in my family are also boys so I think that affects how I see it too. I find out a week from tomorrow and it feels like FOREVER away. I am SOOOO impatient!!

Post # 93
2638 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2006

@Wonderstruck:  I just keep hoping that if everyone else is having boys, I must be BOUND to have a girl. ๐Ÿ™‚ There’s absolutely no science behind that but I can dream! Haha.

Post # 94
305 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

@luli29:  CONGRATS on the BOY!  So excited for you, any telling symptons/old wives tales connected to having a boy?  LOL,  I am going 1 week from today!!!!!   I can’t wait.

Post # 95
306 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

IT’S A GIRL!!!

We were convinced we were having a boy so it was a huge suprise for us. So excited!

ETA: All the old wives tales were wrong for us. I had no morning sickness, the heart rate was low (139), and my symtoms were the total opposite of my moms.

Post # 96
305 posts
Helper bee

@mrsjapley:  YAYY!  I said it on FB, but here too!!  SO EXCITING!  

We got to document soon who is team blue, pink or green!   I know I will keep forgetting lol

Post # 97
275 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Good morning everyone!  While I don’t get to announce the baby’s gender yet… I do get to say that I felt the babes move this weekend and it was AMAZING!!  At first I thought I was just having some little muscle spasms, but now I’m convinced it’s the babe since it keeps happening and sporatically!  Saturday the bean was a little kung fu fighter!! 

I’m so happy about it, I can’t even stand myself!!!

Congrats to all that have found out what they’re having too ๐Ÿ™‚  I’ll be joining in (hopefully) with that announcement on 12/27.

Post # 98
306 posts
Helper bee

@Mrs.GtoBe:  Lucky! I’m coming up on 19 weeks and still haven’t felt anything. I know it can be like 22 weeks before some people feel it, but I’m impatient. heh. At least I got reassurance that SHE (eee!) is doing well at our ultrasound last week and will again at my OB appointment this Wednesday. 

Post # 99
275 posts
Helper bee

@mrsjapley:  Congrats on a little girl!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

I definitely didn’t believe at first that it was the baby… I thought I was being crazy.  Now I know that it must be.  Its little feelings that I’ve never had in my life!  It cannot be miscontrued for gas at all in my case.  I can see where people say it’s like bubbles popping or muscle twitches.

I hope you feel something soon!! 

Post # 101
2638 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2006

@mrsjapley:  Oh my GOSH! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! A GIRL! Ahhh. I want a girl so bad it hurts but I’m trying not to get too attached to the idea.

Just a quick show of hands here, ladies. Who’s still exclusively wearing their pre-pregnancy clothes? Tell me who you are and how far along you are!

Post # 102
305 posts
Helper bee

@Mrs.GtoBe:  Congrats on feeling the babe, I have not had the pleasure as of yet!

Post # 103
305 posts
Helper bee

@iheartnerds:  AHHHHH I am so excited for you!!!!   Let us know asap!!   You must be pumped!!

@daybyday:  I have some maternity clothes but I mostly wear my regular clothes with the belly band still, I am 18 weeks tomorrow. 

Post # 104
275 posts
Helper bee

@iheartnerds:  Oh yayyy!!!  I hope your babe cooperates (if you want to know the gender that is).  It’s killing me to have to wait another almost 3 weeks… but I guess I have to!! I can’t wait to hear what your news is.

I would say if it was a thump you’ve never felt before, it’s your babe.  Mine was a little crazy after some peanut butter crackers this morning but then that was it.  It comes and goes.

Post # 105
306 posts
Helper bee

@daybyday:  Thanks! I am very excited. I thought for SURE it was a boy so it was a huge suprise for me. Are you finding out what you’re having? When’s your anatomy scan?

I’m wearing mostly preggo pants/leggings because they are soooo comfy but still wear most of my own tops. At nearly 19 weeks I’m still not showing too much but my non-maternity pants definitely don’t fit anymore.

@iheartnerds:  You’re finding out right?! I can’t wait to hear what you’re having!!!

The topic ‘May 2013 Babies Part 3’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors