(Closed) May 2013 Babies

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 242
2792 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

View original reply
@LuluH:  I am!!! My reason is so so simple. I just think that the world is no longer filled with many surprises, and this is one of, if not THE, biggest one you can have. I want to go through these 9 months and have that “reward” so to speak at the end of it all with the doctor saying “It’s A….!”

Post # 243
3226 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

I’m offiially 7w+0d today = wootness! Again, no morning sickness…how long will this madness last!? lol. The runs are guaranteed for me though, daily, without a miss. I know, gross.

View original reply
@LuluH:  I don’t think I can be team green…I need to know! lol

View original reply
@MrsMaine:  Hope your blood pressure comes down! I was extremely tired in the beginning. Now I feel like I can last a little longer at night.  My only symptoms now are a bit of sore boobs (definitely less than two weeks ago) and the runs, as I mentioned above. lol

View original reply
@Margaritachka:  Wow girl – I haven’t noticed my boobs getting bigger at all!

Post # 244
758 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

View original reply
@MrsKitchenQueen:  I would be open to it. 

Post # 245
4581 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
@LuluH:  We had agreed to be Team Green when we were first seriously discussing TTC. But the moment I got a BFP, DH changed his mind.

Post # 247
306 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
@LuluH:  I have always known that I couldn’t be a team greener. I am counting down the days til we can find out! I figure it’s still just as big as a suprise finding out at 20 weeks as it is at 40. I’ll still be just excited at the birth regardless of whether it’s a boy or girl.

@MrsKitchenQueen I’d be up for it.

Post # 248
128 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

MrsKitchenQueen: I’m willing to try this! Sounds delicious. πŸ™‚

LuluH: Since I have an 8 year old daughter already. I’m willing to be team green, but the husband is not. If he knows, I want to know too! LOL

Post # 249
618 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010 - Catholic Church & The Engine Room at Georgetown Studios

View original reply
@LuluH: we are  on team green. Mainly because we don’t want people to buy us a lot of stuff because it’s a boy or girl and we don’t want to buy a lot of stuff because we know it’s a boy or a girl. We also want the surprise.

Post # 250
306 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Does anyone else have the overwhelming feeling that they are having twins? I dream about it a lot and always automatically think of the baby as “they”. Not sure that I’d want twins I just think its strange. Guess I’ll find out in four weeks!

Post # 251
227 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
@mrsjapley:  Funny you ask that…. YES!  I’m really not sure why I have that feeling and obviuosly I won’t know until my first u/s.   I’ve just have a feeling, been thinking how i would fit 2 cribs in the nursery … All kinds of crazy thoughts.   You have to let me know if your feeling is a reality.  

Post # 252
4581 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
@mrsjapley:  Nope! Even with all the little symptoms, I still can’t wrap my head around the idea that I’m even having one baby! Definitely not feeling like twins. πŸ™‚

Post # 253
165 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

View original reply
@mrsjapley: lol, no I can’t say that I “feel” that I’m having twins, but Dh would love that lol.   

Post # 254
231 posts
Helper bee

View original reply
@LuluH:  Absolutely not!  I NEED to know – I’m actually planning on getting an elective gender scan done (I found two places near me that offer them – one does them as early as 14 weeks; the other at 15 weeks).  I’m also a person that hates surprises, especially if I know they’re coming (like I would never be able to handle being told my DH was taking me on a trip somewhere and not telling me where – completely out of the blue surprises are nice sometimes).  Since I obviously know this baby is coming, and will be either a girl or a boy, I need to know what it will be.  LOL, I’m awful, I know!

View original reply
@mrsjapley:  I had a dream that I was having twins about a week ago, but I don’t really feel like I am otherwise.  Other than thinking it might be nice to only have to be pregnant once in my life and still have the two kids we want, I don’t think I want twins –  seems like so much work!  Not to mention the double cost of daycare and everything else all at the same time.

Post # 256
7769 posts
Bumble Beekeeper
  • Wedding: July 2010

Hi ladies!  πŸ™‚  I *think* I get to join you.  I have tested positive on two tests…

EDD:  May 28-30, 2013

How Far Along:  Almost 6 weeks

How long TTC:  We got lucky first time not using protection.  It still seems a little surreal.  I am hoping that is normal and that I will feel better after seeing the doc.

First Child:  Yes it is πŸ™‚

Boy/Girl:  Would be so happy either way.

First doctors appointment:  Literally sitting here waiting for the office to open so I can call.

How do you feel:  Not totally awesome.  Trying to stay calm, eat healthy.  I definitely have a lot of symptoms!

Who have you told:  Only DH.  I made him come in the bathroom and shut the door.  (Not like anyone else was there except the dog!)

Cravings:  Dairy!  And nachos πŸ™‚

The topic ‘May 2013 Babies’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors