(Closed) May 2013 Babies

posted 8 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 272
381 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Hi Ladies, we have 4 members on the secret, private Facebook group so far. Message me with Facebook name/location if you’d like to join ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 273
2638 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2006

View original reply
@marjojo:  Due date twin!!! I go in one week before you for my first ultrasound. ๐Ÿ™‚ I also have zero symptoms and it is freaking me out. Excited to have someone share my date exactly!

Post # 274
305 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2012

Random question for you Bee’s but what are you doing for excersise now?  If anything? 

Post # 275
381 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

View original reply
@Lovemyfuturehub:  I am doing the couch to 5K program. I started 6 weeks ago and the NP said it was fien to continue whatever level of activity I had before.

Does anyone have an ultrasuond coming up soon? I can’t wait to see pictures!

Post # 276
758 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I got my beta level back this morning it was pretty low 46 which seems bad to me. I am 4 weeks as of yesterday. I go in on Friday to get the second one. I won’t know anything until Monday. It is going to be a long weekend. This doesn’t seem good to me.  Anyone have levels done at 4 weeks to compare to?

Post # 277
25 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: August 2012

View original reply
@Lovemyfuturehub:  I use the eliptical 3-4 times a week, around 45 min, keeping my heart rate around 150 and I do yoga 3-4 times a weeks, sometime Hatha, sometimes ashtanga.  My doctor said it was fine as long as I don’t do hot yoga.

I have an appointment for my first ultrasound on Oct 11 – around 8 weeks.  Super excited to hear the heartbeat!

Post # 279
2792 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

View original reply
@Lovemyfuturehub:  I will be delivering at Winchester!! My SIL delivered there and it was a wonderful experience for her, and for us on the waiting side of things!

View original reply
@HopefulPanda:  HEY due date twin!!!!!

Post # 280
2538 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

May 2013 babies!! I’m in! (although I think it might turn out to be early June…but we’ll see…)

EDD:  May 23, 2013

How Far Along:  4-5 weeks, first ultrasound next week!

How long TTC:  Ha! About as long as it took to type this. First time the gates were open! ((Which was a really nice surprise since I’m 35 and we thought it would take way longer))

First Child:  Yes for both

Boy/Girl:  Too soon to tell, we’d be happy with either, fun things about both

First doctors appointment:  Yesterday! 4 days after positive test and 3 days late on period. Blood work done. Referral for ultrasound next week. Love my doctor, she made me feel totally on the right track.

How do you feel:  Overall good. Boobs are already fuller – nice. I feel like a goddess in a padded bra. Only mild waves of nausea, no throwing up. Some cramping which worried me but seems to be a normal symptom. TIRED! By the end of the day, I’m done. Zero body energy. Crazy need to clean, cook and nest. My husband thinks this is the best thing to ever happen to me haha! It triggered my domestic button. Can’t freakin wait for mat leave!

Who have you told:  Me and Hubby. And work – only because I work in a physically risky environment. And they’re supportive of pregnancy, someone’s always next, 2 other coworkers prego right now, and several have just gone off and several others have just returned from mat leave. Something in the water.

Cravings:  None really yet. I just want to eat everything and more. Sense of smell like a bloodhound.

Post # 281
2638 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: November 2006

View original reply
@LuluH:  Based on what peanuthead posted, you are just on the lower end of normal! I wish I had some good tips for helping you relax over the weekend. ๐Ÿ™ Maybe visit with friends or marathon a TV series? Good luck!

Post # 282
1474 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: December 2011

Hi there! I’ve got an EDD of June 1, so I’ll most likely be having a May baby! ๐Ÿ™‚

May 2013 babies!! I’m in! (

How Far Along:  3w 5d

How long TTC:  NTNP since April

Boy/Girl:  Too soon to tell, I want a girl… DH wants a boy.

First doctors appointment:  October 8th, although I’m dying to go in for blood work earlier.

How do you feel:  Overall good. HOT. I am literally sweating when I’m normally very cold natured. I don’t feel dizzy or nauseous, but I feel a little ‘off’ if that makes sense.

Who have you told:  One coworker because I literally couldn’t hold it in. Telling DH after work. I have no idea how I’m going to wait that long!

Cravings:  None really yet. Sense of smell like a bloodhound. A lot of foods sound really gross to me.

Post # 283
618 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010 - Catholic Church & The Engine Room at Georgetown Studios

View original reply
@MrsKitchenQueen:  I have my first U/S on Tuesday at 6weeks 3 days. I have fingers crossed we see a heartbeat, although it may be difficult or a little early.

Post # 284
582 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010

What questions are you all going to ask at your 8-10 week appointment?

Post # 285
4581 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

View original reply
@marjojo:  I haven’t even thought about it! I’d love to know what some of you ladies plan on asking.

Post # 286
306 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
@iheartnerds:  My first ob/gyn appointment isn’t until I’m 11 weeks – but I’d also love to know what everyone is asking. I already asked my GP about basic things like flying, kitty litter, foods to avoid, ect.

The topic ‘May 2013 Babies’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors