Post # 92
275 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

EDD: May 12, 2013

How Far Along: 5 weeks, 4 days  

How long TTC: 3 cycles

First Child: Yup!! πŸ™‚

Boy/Girl: Doesn’t matter to me, hubby is hoping for a boy so he can mold him into a football machine! LOL

First doctors appointment: Scheduled for October 6th

How do you feel: I’m exhausted and my boobs are killing me!  Other than that, pretty good!

Who have you told: DH…. parents this weekend… close friends after that

Cravings: None yet…

Post # 93
618 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010 - Catholic Church & The Engine Room at Georgetown Studios

@luli29:  Praying for you!

Post # 94
306 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Alright… I tried to update this as best I can. Let me know if I missed you!

mrsrangrang – May 1
peanuthead – May 5
luli29 – May 8
charmbraclet – May 8
JessesGirl – May 10
mrsjapley – May 11
Mrs.GtoBe  – May 12
iheartnerds – May 12 – 15
turtle62212  – May 14
apex – May 16
Vitafilm – May 18
laceandpearls10 – May 19
mcmillan0529 – May 20
parisian bee – May 22
PurpleGem – May 23
saida27 – May 24
pretzel – all of May πŸ™‚
alicia1745 – ?

Post # 95
41 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2012

Hi All! Very Excited!!

EDD: May 18, 2013

How Far Along: Almost 5 weeks when i use a Due Date Calculator online

How long TTC: 1 cycle

First Child: Yes πŸ™‚

Boy/Girl: Hoping for a girl

First doctors appointment: Sept 25

How do you feel: Light cramping, getting tired earlier, strong sense of smell, but otherwise feel great!

Who have you told: Immediate Family (siblings, parents), planning on telling a few best friends this week, everyone else we’ll tell around the 3 month mark.

Cravings: None yet

Post # 96
227 posts
Helper bee

@parisian_bee:  I also don’t feel like its real.  I agree that it probably won’t feel real until I hear the heartbeat or start having some actual symptoms!  …not that i want morning sickness!

Post # 97
230 posts
Helper bee

I got ym BFP two days ago, had my first doc’s appt today to confirm.  Got all my questions answered, but I was disapointed to hear that I have to give up bootcamp!  I just signd up for a new session about a week before my BFP πŸ™  I guess I always thought that you could keep doing whatever kind of excercise you’ve been doing up till that point (been bootcamping since April). Anyone else get information they didn’t think they’d hear?

Post # 98
41 posts
Newbee

@laceandpearls10:  I think bootcamp may be too intense for pregnancy, I think you can keep up physical activity and exercise just not over doing it. But i know what you mean i’ve seen instructors 6 month pregnant teaching Combat and Pump (weight) classes at Goodlife! Those can be intense classes! I havent’ met with my doctor yet, but hope to continue some light aerobics classes and yoga (as i’ve also been consistent with exercise for the last 2 years).

Post # 99
662 posts
Busy bee

@mrsjapley:  Sorry! I thought I did the full survery thing. Opps! 

EDD: May 16, 2013

How Far Along: Almost 5 weeks when i use a Due Date Calculator online

How long TTC: never offically TTC- just NTNTC the past 3 months

First Child: Yes πŸ™‚

Boy/Girl: Darling Husband is hoping for a boy. I guess secretly so am I

First doctors appointment: Oct 11

How do you feel: super tired and bloated

Who have you told: Only Darling Husband knows. It’s super hard to keep it a secret- the day we found out we had lunch with good friends & they told us they were pregnant with their 2nd child. It was so hard not to spill it then.

Cravings: None yet

Post # 100
618 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: July 2010 - Catholic Church & The Engine Room at Georgetown Studios

@mrsjapley:  Lol! πŸ˜€ Yep, that’s right I claim the whole damn month! 

Well, I booked my first ultrasound for September 25th. Less than 2 weeks away.  I keep telling myself it will fly by but I am oh so anxious!

Post # 101
1033 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@pretzel:  My ultrasound is the 24th and I am so anxious. Fingers crossed that the time passes quickly.

How are all of my fellow mommas to be feeling? I am super tired, still have sore boobs and I can smell everything.

Post # 102
4581 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: October 2011

@JessesGirl:  Definitely noticing the smells, sleeping a lot and I currently have a very healthy appetite. My boobs aren’t sore but my nipples are very sensitive. Embarassed

Post # 103
134 posts
Blushing bee

EDD: May 5th, 2013 (Cinco De Mayo Woo!)

How Far Along:  6 weeks, 3 days

How long TTC: We weren’t officially TTC, we just sort of were lazy about protection. And yet we were surprised!

First Child: Yes πŸ™‚

Boy/Girl: Darling Husband want’s a boy, that’s fine with me.

First doctors appointment: I had one Aug. 28th, but it was mostly just a confirmation and an exam/blood test. Next one is Sept. 27th. Hopefully I’ll get an ultrasound.

How do you feel: super tired and upset stomach. I also have a cold now so I’m pretty miserable. But even with a stuffy nose I can smell everything. So horrible.

Who have you told: Darling Husband, a few friends, and his parents. Mine will know this weekend.

Cravings: It was pesto last week, now it’s honey nut cherrios. I have way more aversions than I have cravings though.

Post # 104
1033 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2010

@tayona:  Congratulations and welcome!

Post # 106
230 posts
Helper bee

Anyone else having trouble staying asleep at night?  I just got my BFP on Monday and every night since I’ve been waking up for at least 2 hours in the middle of the night, tossing and turning.  Proabably a mix of hormones and excitement but darn it, I”m tired!

I also tend to roll over on my tummy and that’s a rude awakening (literally) as my boobs are so sore!!

The topic ‘May 2013 Babies’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors