(Closed) May 2013 Brides! Help!

posted 6 years ago in May 2013
  • poll: When are you mailing your save the dates (May 2013 brides only please)
    Already sent! : (6 votes)
    19 %
    July or August : (9 votes)
    28 %
    September or October : (12 votes)
    38 %
    November or December : (5 votes)
    16 %
  • Post # 3
    85 posts
    Worker bee
    • Wedding: April 2013

My wedding is in April and were sending our this week

Post # 4
    1293 posts
    Bumble bee
    • Wedding: May 2013

I’m debating this too…I voted November, Decemember but, I kinda wanted to send them out earlier. Most of the magazines and wedding web sites I’ve read, suggest 6 months in advance. We just got back our engagment photos and I am currently working on our Save the Dates. I might just end up sending them out earlier – no harm right? 🙂

Post # 5
    2854 posts
    Sugar bee

@cupcakelady:  September but most of the people who have to travel long distances already know the date

Post # 6
    222 posts
    Helper bee

We are sending them out in mid-July.  It is a bit earlier than we initially planned, but we live in the Jersey Shore region and a lot of people get beach houses for the summer.  Because our wedding is Memorial Day weekend, we wanted to make sure that the Save the Dates are out before the end of the summer, when people may decide to rent houses again for next year. 

Post # 7
    567 posts
    Busy bee

I’m thinking September. Most people know our date, and I need to round up addresses. I may shoot for the end of August if I get that accomplished. 

The topic ‘May 2013 Brides! Help!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors