(Closed) May 2013 Wedding, Help me pick a date!

posted 6 years ago in May 2013
Post # 3
584 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Maybe rent a tent? Have  a back up location…. Best of Luck, If it was me, I would choose th wrong date.

Post # 4
319 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

the 24th is the start of a holiday weekend if that means anything to you. it was exactly why I picked the 26th

Post # 5
101 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Weather Underground has a feature where you can see the historical data on what the weather was like on a certian date for whatever location you choose. Not that historical data really impacts the future but you could see if there were any trends.

Post # 6
452 posts
Helper bee

@mrs.veach:  24th! it’s the holiday weekend so (mostly) everyone will have that following Monday off, making travel easier…. of course you can see I’m partial to that weekend 🙂

Post # 7
3182 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: May 2012

I’m also going to vote for the Memorial Day weekend.  I dont’ know of anyone who couldn’t come to our wedding because of the holiday, and know for sure that it made it easier for some people to make it. 

Post # 8
190 posts
Blushing bee

I would vote for memorial day weekend, but I’m al ittle biased – my wedding will be May 25th :-). I looked at the historical data for that weekend in my area and was happy to see that there was very little rain over the past five years (.1 inch was the average YOY) – we are getting married in a Golf Club’s club house, and I wanted to see if our guests would have the option to play golf (likely or not).

The topic ‘May 2013 Wedding, Help me pick a date!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors