(Closed) MAY 2013! What is your date and colors/theme?

posted 6 years ago in May 2013
Post # 3
1523 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

May 11, 2013, navy blue and pale pink with a sort of shabby chic/lovebird theme!

Post # 4
152 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

May 5, 2013. Zebra print (pinks and black) and white butterflies. 

Post # 5
945 posts
Busy bee

May 11th

Champagne, Ivory, Brown, with a little light green and pink.

Post # 6
1839 posts
Buzzing bee

no idea.  i wish i could make a decision!!

Post # 7
20 posts
Newbee

May 4th, 2013- Colors are blush pink, ivory, black and accents of a dark grey. Theme is vintage glam shabby chic!

Post # 8
3 posts
Wannabee

May 4th, 2013… colors are navy blue and fuchsia

Post # 9
99 posts
Worker bee

5/11/2013 here! We’re going for an old-world library/antique book theme since Fiance and I met in college and are total bibliophiles. Our wedding ceremony is happening in a neo-Gothic chapel with beautiful stained glass windows,  the cocktail hour is being held in a 1900s library, and dinner will be in the adjacent ballroom. Our primary colors are a deep ink blue and ivory (like an aged, leather-bound book!), with accents of terra cotta and yellow to play up on the rich colors in the chapel glass and the dark wood in the library/ballroom.

Post # 10
452 posts
Helper bee

5/26/2013 our theme is stars/celestial (the full moon is the 25th, but or venue was booked) and our colors are navy, silver, and possibly adding in a dark/royal purple (not plum).

Post # 11
715 posts
Busy bee

@memorialbride13:  Hi Date Twin!  I’m from CT as well!  Your theme sounds lovely Smile

Post # 12
170 posts
Blushing bee

May 19th, 2013! Our colors are chocolate brown, turquoise, and bamboo green. Our theme is zen, tropical, and nerdy 🙂 I’m thinking like a Japanese or South Pacific island forest/greenhouse with of course some elements of our favorite video games strewn about. 

Post # 13
193 posts
Blushing bee

May 25, 2013 Mostly black and white with hot pink/fuschia and yellow 

Post # 14
276 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

October 6th 2012 Sage green, Ivory, apricot accents:)

Post # 16
27 posts
Newbee

May 11th. a year from this wknd! yikes! lilac, purple  and fern green for color. a country setting, somewhat vintage, backyard wedding on the edge of a pond under a gazebo. reception under a canopy. giving  special honor to our mothers because her day will be the day after. i picked this wknd cuz i have always dreamed of carrying lilacs for my bouquet. my grandmother bought me a special hybrid lilac bush (sensation) for an engagement gift last year. it is beautiful! lilacs always bloom for mothers day here. decorating with lace doilies and milkglass, some of which is from my great grandmothers collection.

The topic ‘MAY 2013! What is your date and colors/theme?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors