(Closed) MAY 2013! What is your date and colors/theme?

posted 9 years ago in May 2013
Post # 17
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
@memorialbride13:  I have my venue booked and that’s about it!  I feel so behind the game.  I plan on doing the bulk of my planning this summer.  My colors are apple green and purple and we’re having a vintage inspired boardwalk theme Smile

Post # 18
2865 posts
Sugar bee

@peachbaby4008:  May 26, 2013, teal, silver and peacock

Post # 19
84 posts
Worker bee

Either 5/11 or 5/18 – our venue is holding them both until we sign the contract and decide. We’re also doing apple green, but with pewter/charcoal accents. I wouldn’t say we have a theme other than rustic/casual, but we are liking a lot of the lanterns and lovebirds stuff. And gerber daisies are going to be everywhere, they’re my fav!

Post # 20
190 posts
Blushing bee

May 25, and our colors are red, white, adn black.

Post # 21
1048 posts
Bumble bee

May 18th, 2013.  we are having a garden ceremony/reception.  colors will be dusty grey and marigold.  those will only show up in wedding party attire.  for decorations and centerpieces i’ll have ball glass jars and milk glass with peonies and other flowers combinations.  each table will be different.  can’t wait!

Post # 22
165 posts
Blushing bee

May 4th and our colors are blush pink and silver 🙂

Post # 23
123 posts
Blushing bee

MAY 25, 2013 coral reef and grey….

Post # 24
201 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2013

May 18, 2013… our colors are navy blue (bridesmaids dresses), apple green accents (possibly shoes? hair flowers?), yellow and green flowers, and gray suits/tuxes.  Sounds like a lot of colors.. but it looks nice together.  The gray is missing in the swatches.

Post # 25
9 posts
Newbee

May 17th 2013 Navy Blue and Fushia

Post # 26
4428 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

our date is febuary 22 2014 our colors are blues and our wedding theme is “Unlocking love”

locks and keys ; )

Post # 27
68 posts
Worker bee

May 26, 2013!! We are finally at a point where when asked when is the wedding, I can say May!! Our colors are black and white, damask with fuschia accents. I love the simplicity of the black and white, and my pop of fuschia!                                   

Mock up of my tables

Post # 28
18 posts
Newbee

May 11, 2013. Our colors are Black, white, red, and a splash of zebra. I am not going to go too crazy with the zebra. I am just having a little bit here and there like zebra sashes for the bridesmaids, zebraprint cloth (but not the whole table cloth) on the tables. If anyone has any cute ideas let me know.

Post # 29
8 posts
Newbee

May 4, 2013 (we think!! :p)

Colors so far are:

mint mist, peony pink, peach, gold shimmer

Post # 30
50 posts
Worker bee

Ceremony on May 25 – Morrocan Themed…I’m thinking bright and colorful…or I might stay in my reception color theme.

Reception on May 26 – Enchanted Forest Theme…Blush Pink and Rose Gold

Post # 31
3229 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: August 2011

Hello ladies!

My day is the 27th, yes Memorial day for 2013.  My theme is chess since one, my Fiance treats me like a black queen (I’m African American) and he’s my white knight/king (he’s Russian).  Plus we’re pretty dorky and would play a lot of chess when we first met.  I plan to incorporate chess pieces into my center pieces and use oversized chess pieces as decor. My colors are black, white, red, and purple. 

The topic ‘MAY 2013! What is your date and colors/theme?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors