(Closed) MAY 2013! What is your date and colors/theme?

posted 9 years ago in May 2013
Post # 32
1 posts
Wannabee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Our date is may 4th! Our colors are marine blue and white with silver accents. I think for bouquets we are doing blue hydrangeas and white and pink carnations. im a bride on a budget!

Post # 33
2 posts
Wannabee

May 25, 2013. We want to do a clam bake / pig roast. Kind of non-traditional but for colors, right now I am thinking pale pink or pale grey with some coral perhaps…

Post # 34
65 posts
Worker bee

Hello again ladies! May 4th is the date and we’re going multi-colored. I love all different colors so while the girls wear blue dresses everything else will be different vibrant colors. Our theme is vintage travel and he loves anything to do with keys so I’m hoping to incorporate that somehow. We’ll have each table highlighting a place we’ve traveled too with trinkets from each place. I can’t wait to start putting it all together! 

View original reply
@HisNightOwl2014:  By The Way I am DYING to know where you found those key bottle openers! They are absolutely perfect for what we’re giving the groomsmen and I can’t find them anywhere. *sigh* Oh I hope I can find some!! Smile

Post # 35
380 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

My Fiance & I are debating putting off our wedding until May 3, 2013!  As it would be a VERY special date for us.  (May 3, 2003 was my sr prom & my then & now best friend/FI was my date!)  Oh & our reception is going to be held at the highschool where we attended that prom. lol 

Our colors are Purple, Black, Silver, Ivory.   We are having a country/rustic wedding.  Ceremony is going to be in a hay field & reception decor is going to be mason jars & kerosene lamps.

Our ceremony location

mason jar decoration

Post # 36
380 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2015

View original reply
@GlynnBugg13:  Davids Bridal sells them. 

Post # 37
65 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@mvest:  Thank you!! I’ll have to pick some up. 

Post # 38
4099 posts
Honey bee

May 25 — Key to my Heart

Our colors are:

My bridesmaids dresses look like

(My mini maid and my Maid/Matron of Honor [obviously not my colors])

My jewelry

and my shoes are

OMG almost an hour later I realized I forgot to include a picture of my dress!!!!

The train is Eggplant

Post # 39
43 posts
Newbee

May 18th, 2013!

Our colors are blush pink (BM dresses), grey (suits), with colorful wildflowers. The theme is rustic (burlap, lace, mason jars, twine) and romantic

I am so caught up in the details to make our theme really cohesive!

Post # 40
3 posts
Wannabee

May 4th 2013

Here are some of the details of our big day…

Theme(s):  Rustic, Vintage and Barn

Colors: white, yellow and brown there will be lots of burlap

Guests: Approximately 100

Venue: Kelley Agricultural Museum http://lovethevenue.com/2011/08/09/kelley-agricultural-museum-indianapolis-indiana/

Invitations: are already here, ordered them from vista print and they will be wrapped in dollies

THE Dress: Mori Lee Bue Style number 4810 will be shipped in 2 monthes

Bridesmaids Dress: mismatched yellow dress

Groom/BestMan Attire: groom will be in dark brown pants and vest and the groommen will be in kaki

Decor Essentials: Ivory Draping, White Lights, Mason Jars, White Vases,  Burlap

Ceremony: We will be married outside, in front of the log cabin on the property. The seating will be hay bales with fabric draped over them.

Reception: (Inside Barn) – We have ordered burlap runners, and will be using various items from the decor including mason jars tree slabs and freash flowers.

Food/Beverage: BBQ! We are still debating appetizers, but for our dinner we will be having pulled pork sandwiches, grilled chicken, roasted red bliss potatoes, baked mac and cheese, and seasoned green beans. Beverages will be water, lemonade, sweetened and unsweetened iced tea, beer and wine.

Photography: booked through the pros

Music:DJ booked through the pros

Florals: my maid of honors mother will be doing all the freash flowers

Post # 41
37 posts
Newbee

So many May 4th twins!:) So exciting!

Our colours are champagne gold, blush pink and cream with accents of crystals to pop the light colours.

Post # 42
166 posts
Blushing bee

We are getting married on May 19th.  Our colors are Green and Purple, and our theme is The Giving Tree.

Post # 43
27 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@Grapey:  Yeah! we have the same date.. what have you got done soo far?

Post # 44
174 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@HappyBee33:  Wedding Twin..colourwise that is 🙂

May 11 2013

Black/Grey/ White and a Touch of Coral!

Grey Suites, Black Dresses and Coral Flowers.

Post # 45
2 posts
Wannabee

May 25, 2013

Black, White and Hunter Green

Post # 46
1837 posts
Buzzing bee

i’m may 18. ended up choosing navy and coral. nautical theme

The topic ‘MAY 2013! What is your date and colors/theme?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors