(Closed) MAY 2013! What is your date and colors/theme?

posted 9 years ago in May 2013
Post # 47
853 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

May 25, 2013. <3

My colors are navy blue, and pale yellow, and possibly gray

And I don’t have a theme yet, unless modern counts as a theme!

I am so excited to be marrying my best friend!

Post # 48
1636 posts
Bumble bee

Our original wedidng date is 5/8/1993 colors were light blue and white/ivory…  was a different time back then… 

Now we are renewing our vows and our colors are like a royal purple, royal blue, silver, and hunter green…  with a little bit of black mixed in…  trust me it looks better than it sounds haha

oh and here is us now!

and here are the colors as close as I could find:)  

Post # 49
33 posts
Newbee

our date is may 25, 2013: 

colors are teal and brown with ivory accent.

we choose a spring theme with a touch of bling!!!

Post # 50
13 posts
Newbee

May 4, 2013. Our colors are natural, beige, lavender, and sage.

Post # 51
4474 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

@peachbaby4008:  Wow, that’s funny.  We’re getting married on November 4th, but will have some sort of big party in May of next year.  I’m thinking of using the colors in sunset roses (yellow, orange, magenta, red, and green).  While that sounds like a lot of colors, the warm colors are similar enough that I don’t think it’ll be too much.  I think I’m going to decorate with origami creatures and papel picado, especially fish, since we met in an aquarium.  So I guess it’ll be a marine paper theme.

Post # 52
18 posts
Newbee

May 17th 2013! 

Colors are purple, blush pink, green and grey suits for the guys! 

Post # 53
500 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@NovaRising:  Congrats Date twin, My Mr. Xray and I are also getting Married Monday May 27th here in MN, our theme is Everafer = Meagan & Chris^2 Lol kinda odd but fun to take the classic e+mC ^2 getting married in a refurbished mansion… beautioful antique vibe with alot of skeleton keys since its what we collect and fits the venue. Our colors are Navy and a Coppery Orange with touches of Ivory and Platnium. SOOO Excited!!!!! Gonna be beautifuL!!!

Post # 54
235 posts
Helper bee

We’re getting married May 18 at a gorgeous golf course. Our colors are red, tan, and ivory with hints of chocalate and maybe blush. There is going to be a vineyard type theme so im less worried about the colors and more worried about the theme.  The only decorations that are set in stone is ive fallen in love with babys breath centerpieces.  Im trying to work around those.

Bridal party inpiration

Centerpiece inspiration…with dark red napkins and chocolate chairs and centerpice stands

Reception hall: These are my chocolate colored chairs

Post # 55
1 posts
Wannabee

Our colors are Watermelon and Sunbeam, May 3rd!

Post # 56
1281 posts
Bumble bee

I don’t have a theme per se, but our colors are black, white, violet and lavender

Here is the inspiration board I made for my stuff so far

Post # 57
76 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
@memorialbride13:  we are date twins!!! 

my date is may 26th and i dont really have a theme but my dress has turquoise and moonstone crystals and the bm dresses are seafoam greeen. i need to pick an additional color.

Post # 58
14 posts
Newbee

I am 05/25/13 !!!

My colors are Lavender and silver with touches of darker purple (almost plum). Maid/Matron of Honor will be in purple with the maids and girls in lavender. Guys will be in black and lavender and Bridesmaid or Best Man in purple. We are getting married in my parents church which is…cheap. I really dont like it and it is FAR from my fairytale wedding…but it is what we can afford. I am still heart broken about our choice but I am trying to turn that heartbreak into motiviation to really make this place look amazing!

Does anyone have any tips on making something bland into something beautiful?? We are renting an arch and have purchased lots of ribbon, tulle, and (soon) flowers. Bees, please help me!

Post # 59
549 posts
Busy bee

May 11! Our theme is classy, vintage, old hollywood. Our colors are black, ivory, and plum!

Post # 60
49 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: April 2013

May 4th pearl and royal blue and silver 🙂

Post # 61
261 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

may 28th 2013 but that is totally adjustable since we are eloping. no theme or set colors yet but here is my inspiration atm 

The topic ‘MAY 2013! What is your date and colors/theme?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors