(Closed) MAY 2013! What is your date and colors/theme?

posted 10 years ago in May 2013
Post # 62
45 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Finally set our dae – May 18th, 2013! Colors are gold (my dress is a light antique gold) and powder blue.   Struggled topick colors at first but now I’m in love with them!

Post # 63
10 posts
Newbee

May 4th 2013! Purple and ivory!!!

Post # 64
89 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: January 2011

I’m May 26 and doing corals, pinks and blues!  Bridesmaids will be in midnight blue holding coral and pink flowers.  The guys will be in black!

Post # 65
2 posts
Wannabee

We are getting married on May 12 it is my mothers birthday she passed away in 2003 and we both miss her lots so getting married on that day was an easy choice but did not think about it being Mothers day so I know if will be a smaller wedding due to this but it means so much to us. 

Post # 66
542 posts
Busy bee

May 4th! Annnnd Cornflowerblue.. with silver and black (damask) .. are our colors, with an Alice in Wonderland theme. woop!

Post # 67
21 posts
Newbee

5/18/2013. Our colors are a mixture of greens and purples. Boys are gonna be in black. Its a farm wedding with a party feel. 

Post # 68
422 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Our big day will be May 24, 2013!! Not too far away ๐Ÿ™‚ Our colors are blush pink, a light minty color, with some pops of yellow and burlap. We went with more subdued colors, since it will be at an outdoor arboretum, which is somewhat like a flower museum, and we didnt want it to be obnoxious with a million colors. Bridesmaids dresses are a dusty blush color, the men will wear either tan or grey suits. Lots of ivory flowers, jars and cans wrapped in lace and twine, and succulents. Should be pretty rustic, I just want it to feel like a late spring garden party without being too foofoo for all the men to have a good time ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 69
30 posts
Newbee

Midnight, Blush pink, Champagne and Charcoal Grey!

Post # 70
156 posts
Blushing bee

Oh, oh, can I join? Just booked our date for Sunday, May 19, 2013! It’s a long weekend here in Canada (Monday off) so we’ll get a few extra days in the city with our out-of-towners ๐Ÿ™‚

Colour scheme…. undecided, but probably peach/light pink, light green, and ivory. Possibly some grey in the mix!

Post # 72
30 posts
Newbee

Midnight, Blush pink, Champagne and Charcoal Grey!  These are really all of our selections so far!

Post # 73
1374 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013 - Pavilion overlooking golf course scenery, reception at banquet hall

This is my color inspiration (thanks Pinterest!)

40% Blue* (BM dresses, tux vests, maybe one or two accents here or there)
20% Yellow (some flowers and as accents in decor)
40% White/Ivory (my dress, the chairs, the pavillion itself, most of the decor)
Green: the leaves in the bouquets, and the background of the ceremony (golf course)

*Not dark enough to be “royal blue”, not light enough to be “light blue”, no green tint to it, no purple tint to it, just plain bright blue. This picture isn’t quite right, but it’s close and I LOVE that bouquet!

Post # 74
51 posts
Worker bee

May 18th 2013 and our colors are mint and peach… my dress is ivory and the boys are wearing grey suits!

Post # 75
1869 posts
Buzzing bee

May 25th!

Dark purple, peach, ivory, silver, and maybe some pops of a salmon

Post # 76
373 posts
Helper bee

5/26/13 and our colors are royal blue and white.  flowers will be white, with some pops of blush pink and magenta.  Theme (or style, rather) is bright and romantic.  Six months tomorrow…can’t believe it!

The topic ‘MAY 2013! What is your date and colors/theme?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors