(Closed) MAY 2013! What is your date and colors/theme?

posted 8 years ago in May 2013
Post # 77
61 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

May 18th! Dark purple (lapis) and ivory.

Post # 78
12 posts
Newbee

We are getting married May 26th, colors are dark purple and silver with white accent, and our “theme” is romantic. I am trying to really foucs on making my colors pop. I am a simple girl so it’s nothing crazy but this was our inspiration for the tables. We are using white petals instead, green moss in the lanterns, and silver napkins.  

Post # 79
104 posts
Blushing bee

May 11th. Our colors are yellow, grey, ivory, sea glass and black.

Post # 80
17 posts
Newbee

May 17th, 2013. Lime green and chocolate brown. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 81
19 posts
Newbee

May 31…Blush pink (bridesmaids), sangria (two MOHs), gray (groomsmen), ivory (me!)

Post # 82
776 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@kalcote:  Finally a date twin!  ๐Ÿ™‚

We are having such a small ceremony I don’t really need colors.  I think my Maid/Matron of Honor is going to wear coral, and my guys will wear charcoal gray. 

My reception is an 80’s theme party….so no colors there either. (other than any neon the guests will be wearing! haha)   ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 83
290 posts
Helper bee

@peachbaby4008:  May 13th, we are doing the traditional black and white theme with a silver accent

Post # 84
27 posts
Newbee

Wedding date is May 25 2013 and our colors are Mint, Charcoal Grey and Blush. We are going with a rustic chic theme and i have incorporated succulents into everything from bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces and even used them as wedding favors.  Im cant believe only a few more month away.

Post # 85
128 posts
Blushing bee

Ours is May 4th & our wedding colour is Horizon (aka Royal Blue) with accents of black, purple and green (mainly in the flowers).

Post # 86
495 posts
Helper bee

May 18 wedding, colors cream, lavender and gray with touches of moss and darker purple, some nude and mauve as necessary.

My dress is cream with cream pearls, nude heels (mauve flats to change into), fiance’s suit is gray with a lavender shirt and darker purple tie.

We are not too worried about everything matching, but the overall feel should be comfortable, simple and natural. Our ceremony will be in a Buddhist center and our reception and after party will be in gardens.

Post # 87
1853 posts
Buzzing bee

May 5th here! Our colors are pink, chocolate brown, and ivory

Post # 88
14 posts
Newbee

May 4th!  Royal Blue and Silver!!

Post # 89
70 posts
Worker bee

May 18, 2013

Colors: Hot Pink Neon Orange

Flowers: Bride Bouquet Orange Roses orange calla lillies, Orange blooms and hot pink arrows

Maid/Matron of Honor bouquet: pink calla lillies and orange arrows

mens flowers orange calla lillies and hot pink arrows

mothers flowers: Pink calla lillies hot pink arrows

ceremony pew decorations is DIY wooden frames painted pink and orange with pics of us growing up and bible scripts.

everything is DIY

We are both big into archery and hunting so I used more arrows that flowers! Sounds tacky but its super cute! Will post pics later ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 90
187 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@HappyBee33:  Hey date twin! I am using coral too! Our colors are ivory, champagne, and coral

Post # 91
187 posts
Blushing bee

May 25th, 2013. Our colors are ivory, champagne, and coral. The theme is candlelight. The ceremony and reception will be all candlelight and chandeliers dimmed down pretty low

The topic ‘MAY 2013! What is your date and colors/theme?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors