(Closed) MAY 2013! What is your date and colors/theme?

posted 8 years ago in May 2013
Post # 92
18 posts
Newbee
  • Wedding: May 2013

View original reply
@IngridS:  YAY!! Wedding Twin! 

Post # 93
18 posts
Newbee

May 19, 2013–I am using coral and green. 

Post # 94
18 posts
Newbee

View original reply
@futuremrsricks:  OMG…this is my color scheeme! lmbo! I thought this combination was sooo unique lol. 

Post # 95
170 posts
Blushing bee

View original reply
@taipbarrett:  Hurray someone else getting married on a Sunday!

Post # 96
23 posts
Newbee

Just a quick FYI:

2013 is the 100 year anniversary of Jarden Ball mason jars and so they have come  out with a package of 6 pint size BLUE jars for about $10. I found them at  Sears. Get them while they last!

Post # 97
31 posts
Newbee

May 26th here! Our theme is Springtime in Paris and our colors are soft pink, pale gold and ivory.

Post # 98
39 posts
Newbee

Glad to see I have a few Sunday May 5th 2013 date twins! We are going with mint, peach, blush, seafoam and charcoal for the gentlemen! I don’t know if we have a theme persay but the day will be filled with vintage furniture and sentiments. Our reception is taking place under 200 year old olive groves. So excited and cant believe how fast the time is going! I hope all of you fellow May brides are holding up! BREATH! 

Post # 99
13 posts
Newbee

May 16th! It’s a Thursday, but I wanted to be different. Our colors are aqua and coral, and our ‘theme’ I guess is mondern vintage. Can’t wait til May, we are from Alaska, so being on the beach will be a nice change from all the snow! Two months from today!

Post # 100
831 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: Either Philadelphia City Hall or a small chapel.

May 18, 2013 and I haven’t really got a theme because I’m doing either a private ceremony or something with just <10 people.

Post # 101
831 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@khamilton:  My twin. 🙂

Post # 102
831 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@jmarvellous:  Also my twin. 🙂

Post # 103
831 posts
Busy bee

View original reply
@mariegerbasi:  My original date and my 1 year. FH thought it was bad luck, though.

The topic ‘MAY 2013! What is your date and colors/theme?’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors