(Closed) May 2014 Babies!!! Part 2

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: Will you be "team green" or are you finding out the gender as soon as you can?
    Yes : (23 votes)
    44 %
    No : (14 votes)
    27 %
    I am Team Green!! : (13 votes)
    25 %
    I am not sure yet : (2 votes)
    4 %
  • Post # 483
    3507 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: March 2014

My sweet angel!! Tomorrow we’ll know wheter it’s a boy or girl! I think it’s a boy!

Post # 486
    3507 posts
    Sugar bee
    • Wedding: March 2014

@MrsR4ever:  Thank you!!! Tomorrow you’ll know for sure πŸ™‚

Post # 487
    423 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

News anyone??? I am dying to hear from everybody that was going to find out the gender on Christmas!

Post # 489
    569 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

Me toooo!!!!!

Post # 490
    283 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: December 2012

Hello all!! I’ve been mia lately bc we’ve been pretty busy with holiday events and bc I had found out what we were having and didn’t want to spill the beans before I told my family.

First of all congrats to everyone! It has been so exciting to read updates!

We are having a little girl!!! I have to admit at first I was disappointed. I always loved the idea of a big brother and then of course I was all depressed thinking I was a horrible mother bc I should be happy that we have a healthy LO on the way and there are people that would kill for that. Now though as we plan the nursery and have narrowed down our name choices I’m very excited and can’t wait to meet her!

Post # 491
    190 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

Sorry to keep you waiting ladies, I’ve been out all day and my stupid phone does not let me write posts.

Just as I suspected, we are having a GIRL! I always wanted a boy first, especially to name him after my Dad. But, after this journey to get here — over 1.5 years, I’m happy to get what I get and not get upset. I know my husband so wanted a little hockey buddy so I do feel slightly sad for him but this little girl will wrap herself around his finger on day one and he’ll be a-okay.

Throughout the day he has been randomly saying the two names we are considering to get a feel for which one we should go with. It’s cute. πŸ˜‰

I’m going to be checking back for the updates of others!!!

Post # 492
    190 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

@mjfaris6:  So exciting!!!  I think this board is definitely girl dominant at the moment…it will be interesting to see what everyone else is having in the coming days and week! Happy nursery planning…I’ve been mentally thinking of things all along but now can’t wait to really start!

Post # 494
    423 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

Congrats on the little girls ladies!!!

@MrsR4ever:   Can’t wait to hear your news tomorrow – eeeeeek!!!!!

Post # 496
    569 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

Awww YayyyY!! Congrats ladies on your little girls!  So exciting πŸ™‚ I live vicariously through all of you!

The topic ‘May 2014 Babies!!! Part 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors