(Closed) May 2014 Babies!!! Part 2

posted 7 years ago in Pregnancy
  • poll: Will you be "team green" or are you finding out the gender as soon as you can?

Yes

No

I am Team Green!!

I am not sure yet

• Post # 48
    264 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: November 2011

As a public service announcement,  I feel it important to share that full panel maternity pants are way more comfy than the half/short panel ones.  I think it’s because I carry all my weight in my belly but the end cuts me in a funny place and digs in πŸ™ 

Post # 49
    190 posts
    Blushing bee
    • Wedding: May 2012

View original reply
    @mtler:  I appreciate your Public Service Announcement, I imagine I would have the same problem you are describing so I’ll keep that in mind when I’m on the hunt for things. I feel like my regular (elastic waist) pants cut me now so I can imagine what it’s like. (P.S. Happy official 2nd trimester to you and @mjfaris6:…although technically according to some counters you hit the 2nd at 13 weeks 3 days if doing the math on a 40 week pregnancy but pish posh!)

So unmotivated to do any work with my boss and the principal both out for Professional Development. Doing a lot of internet surfing, which brought me back to these two websites that I also love:

Tons of good info. on what to register for and different options. Might help narrow down what to focus on in the store:

http://www.lucieslist.com/

A breakdown of pregnancy week by week telling it how it often really is:

http://alphamom.com/pregnancy-calendar-overview/

Post # 50
    422 posts
    Helper bee
    • Wedding: July 2013

View original reply
    @MrsR4ever:  Can you fix mine? I’m the 19th πŸ™‚

Post # 51
    264 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    @TheNewlyMrsD:  happy second trimester to you too!  I hear you on the lack of work motivation.  I keep waiting for someone to notice I am not doing a whole heck of a lot! 

I just found out my elevator at work is going to be out of service til mid February!  Sob!  Yes I am being a baby but I am panting by the time I get to my office on the 4th floor and I am not even big yet!  Anyone else find they are short of breath? 

Post # 53
    264 posts
    Helper bee

Canadian may mommas thyme maternity has a deal code spend more than 100 save 50. Enter THYMEIDEXCLUSIVE  has to be all caps.

Post # 54
    580 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: August 2013

Hope all of you are doing great!! My MS has subsided a bit this week (THANK GOODNESS!!!!). I actually felt NORMAL today. I had to take a Zofran this morning but once I took it, I felt great. I have been taking 3-4 a day, so having to take ONE is a big deal for me! I am 9w4d, so maybe I’m on the upward slope!!! I sure hope so!! I have a Dr’s Appt tomorrow and am looking forward to seeing my Dr for an actual appt instead of getting meds for nausea!

Post # 55
    21 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: February 2011

View original reply
    @Songbird29:  Thank you! Know what you mean about pizzas!! Pretty much the only thing I can handle too! Roll on normal appetite!

Post # 56
    21 posts
    Newbee
    • Wedding: February 2011

View original reply
    @Pinkypez:  With you!! MS is horrendous. I actually checked into A&E yesterday as I

have been so poorly with it & now getting dizziness and heart palpitations – which Doctors have advised is normal – errr great!! Only worry they said, if you get a fever, sweat profusely, have severe pain and/or bleeding…. Got to love the care in the UK. Oh and they forgot to take a urine sample so have suggested I may have a UTI. Pls MS – GO AWAY!

Post # 57
    567 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

Hi ladies πŸ™‚  So last night my chest started hurting…right between my breasts. I chalked it up to gas…or heart burn, or something that would go away. I woke up at 5am, and it was still hurting, which prompted me to look on Dr. Google.  It looks like it is pretty common for women in the first trimester to have pain like this. It can be caused by many things, including an irritated esophagus, heart burn, and your uterus pushing against your diaphram causing the discomfort. I talked to my nurse co-worker at work and she said not to worry about it, as it only hurts when I push my chest out, so she thinks it’s just a muscle. But I’m still kind of worried.

Has anyone else ever had anything like this?

Post # 59
    567 posts
    Busy bee
    • Wedding: September 2012

View original reply
    @MrsR4ever:  Thank you πŸ™‚  I don’t think it’s heart related because I don’t have any other symptoms.  It’s seems to be going into my back now too between my shoulder blades. I’m at work right now, and all I can think about is taking off my bra but I don’t think that would be acceptable…These boards are so great to know I’m not the only one going through this and I shouldn’t rush my butt over to the ER!

Post # 60
    2 posts
    Wannabee
    • Wedding: January 2005

Hi all,

I was constantly following this chain. For the last 2 days there is no post from anyone in this place. Is there any site problem or there is no posts from anyone? I am little confused.

Post # 61
    264 posts
    Helper bee

View original reply
    @amimampi:  People get quiet on the weekend

The topic ‘May 2014 Babies!!! Part 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors