(Closed) May 2014 Babies: Part 4!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 137
3507 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

MrsR4ever:  Omg!!! Today is your day!!! I’m gonna PM but just wanted to tell you I’m so excited for you!

Post # 138
3507 posts
Sugar bee

Any May mamas give birth yet?! I have 6 days until my due date! And I cannot wait to hold MJ in my arms!

Post # 139
Bee
979 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2008 - A tiny town just outside of Glacier National Park

Post # 140
Bee
979 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2008 - A tiny town just outside of Glacier National Park

Wanted to post here in addition to FB that baby Cora Jean was born April 27 at home (planned, midwife) in the labor tub. Water broke at 3pm, contractions started at 4:30pm, and she was born at 8:38pm after 45 mins of pushing. Apgar 9/10, 7lbs9oz, 20 inches. I retained my placenta – it did not detach – so it required manual extraction 1 hr after Cora’s delivery. I had a 2nd degree tear, which has healed fine so far. We’re struggling with sleep loss and possible reflux… She refuses to sleep on her back and fusses at the breast/vomits, but her latch is good and she is over her birth weight. It’s tough, but we are taking it one step at a time! 

Post # 142
592 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Hi ladies – Finally have a chance to share the good news.  The twins have arrived!  I had a scheuled induction last Tuesday, but as timing would have when we got to the hospital we discovered that I was already having contractions and 3 cm dilated. 23 hours later (yep, you read that right), I gave birth to a healthy little girl and boy via c-section.  It was planned as a vaginal birth but just wasn’t possible.  We were in the hosptal for a few days because the little lady was in NICU to bring her glucose levelsup, but we we were discharged on SAturday, home in time to celebrate Mother’s Day the next day.  I’m beyond tired, excited and scared sh*tless that this all too real now – funny that I spent 9 months planning their arrival and now that they’re here it’s hard to believe it’s real!

I would love to continue keeping in contact with you ladies – it was a constant source of support during my pregnancy and I know I’ll need it even more as a new mom.  Happy Mother’s Day to anyone who had their little ones arrive before then!  And looking forward to news of new arrivals!

Post # 143
184 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

OfficeBride:  Congratulations!!!

Hi ladies!

I’m much more active in our Facebook group, but wanted to announce the birth of my son, Beau! He was born on April 28th, after my water breaking, 18 hours of labor, and rounds of pitocin, I pushed him out in half an hour! I had a second degree tear, which is healing nicely. The first week was really, really hard, dealing with new mama anxiety, emotions, no sleep, trying to breastfeed, etc. This second week is better. He is having a hard time latching so we’re using a nipple shield, but the lactation consultant at my breastfeeding support group was able to get him to latch yesterday no shield! I have faith! It is overall the most difficult and wonderful thing I have ever done. We are taking it day by day and I am over the moon for this little face!

Post # 144
942 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

awww so exciting to see these new babies!!! good health to everyone. xx

Post # 145
3507 posts
Sugar bee

MrsF13:  Omg he is adorable!! You’re so lucky!!

Post # 146
4575 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

OfficeBride:  congratulations! I am glad that all of you made it home ๐Ÿ™‚ now enjoy your little ones ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 147
4575 posts
Honey bee

I am also more active on fb but wanted to share that my c section went well on the 12th and my little man was born at 10:04 am weighting 8lbs 10 oz and 20.5 inches.  We are home and my recocery has actually been better than what I thought it would be.  

Hope to see more babies from this group soon! 

Post # 148
1493 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2012

MrsR4ever:  yay! Welcome to the world little guy! glad it’s going ok and I hope it continues to be a speedy recovery!

Post # 149
4575 posts
Honey bee

lovemygsp:  thank you, love ๐Ÿ™‚ I will fb a picture of him to you ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Post # 150
1068 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

MrsR4ever:  Eek, your lil man is here!  Congrats mama, glad to hear recovery is going well!!

The topic ‘May 2014 Babies: Part 4!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors