(Closed) May 2014 Babies: Part 4!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 46
4575 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

WifeOfD:  Oh no! how are you feeling now? no more pain, I hope!…..I dont know if this helps, but when I feel pain and heaviness down there, his head is down.  I think he has a big head haha …. so I can actually feel when his head is moving around, unless he has a J-Lo butt, which I doubt cause I am not gifted like that LOL……usually his head is this big lump, his butt is a medium lump and when I feel tickles are either his toes or fingers, kicks are much stronger than his punches.  That’s how I go about identifying his little body.  I hope that helps :/  I think yours is just moving around.  I am sure he will get back into position once it’s show time.  Mine was breech for the longest and his head is finally down, but that can always change, since I am only 31 weeks (32 this Sunday). 

Post # 47
264 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

WifeOfD:  hopefully your little one will flip around again soon. I often look at this website to try and figure out how baby is positioned but it’s a bit confusing and I am not sure I get it right but it’s still fun! http://spinningbabies.com/baby-positions/belly-mapping hope it helps!

Post # 48
423 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

MrsR4ever:  mtler:  

thanks guys! I’ve felt a giant lump occasionally (usually on my right side) – and I didn’t know which part it is! Do you think that’s the head? I have also never felt anything down low.  Right now I can feel a small lump to the left of my belly button – would that be the butt? Seems low for either head or butt!

Post # 49
264 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2011

WifeOfD:  I think but I have no idea if I am right! that big lumps are usually the back. A round lump could be feet, which after reading that website I realize are not where you expect them to be. I always used to think of baby as a straight line, forgetting how curled up they are in there. I wish I could peek inside and see what she’s doing in there sometimes.

Post # 50
3507 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

WifeOfD:  Thanks darling!! I sure will πŸ™‚

Post # 51
283 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

Hi all!  Hope everyone’s showers this weekend went great!  I’ve been away for a little while, trying to get everything ready for my sub!  This feels so crazy!  

I just saw today that we have 39 days until our due date!  I really cannot believe it!  I’m definitely ready to not be preggers anymore, but not sure we’re quite ready for the LO!  Still have to get our carseat!  Eek, but we’re waiting for our amazon completion discount that starts on Apr. 1st.  15% off will def. help!   Hope all is well with everyone!!

Post # 52
3507 posts
Sugar bee

Happy Monday my May mamas!!! This Saturday was my shower and boy did it start off rocky! Shower was suppose to start at 4 and my mom, who was hosting the shower got there at 4:05 to decorate -_- lol Lucky I live super close to the venue so I got there as soon as the decorations were up and my mom already talked to the venue about extending the party by an hour. The food was out of this world!!! The decorations were so cute and the guest that came were mainly close family and I loved it! Although I was superrrr hot! lol We had an insane amount of gifts!!! We got EVERYTHING we needed except I would like to get a bigger bassinet for our room because the one we got he may grow out of fast. We also didn’t get accessories for our breast pump like milk bags and such but we can easy get those things with the gift cards we got. We had a great time! My mom had warm wishes sheets for everyone to fill out for the baby and let me tell you some of them were so touching and some were so silly! They were perfect. A lot of people mentioned how they hope MJ grows to be a great man like his daddy but one person did put they hope he gets his mama’s good looks and sweet personality lol We also had a calendar and everyone stamped what day they think MJ will be born it was a fun time!! And nowwww pictures!

Post # 53
4575 posts
Honey bee

WifeOfD:  The way you are describing it, sounds the way my little one was and confirmed by u/s that his head was to my right, under my ribs and his butt was a bit lower to my left side.  This weekend he moved and got in the same position.  I think, however, this morning his head might be down again. 

mjfaris6:  39 days left?!?!?!  That’s crazy :/  eep!!!! We are getting there πŸ™‚

eecuadrado:  It sounds like you guys had an amazing time and most importantly got what you needed for your little MJ.  Congratulations!  You look fantastic and the decorations look so sweet! πŸ™‚  Now, its time to get it all in the room, washed, set up and organized right??? 

I hope everyone had a great weekend and those who had their showers had an amazing time.

I made 32 weeks yesterday.  LO is growing and moving like a little maniac.  Darling Husband thinks because he is running out of space.  My poor boy πŸ™   Darling Husband put the stroller together.  The nursery is still a work in progress.  I feel like there is still so much to get done and so little time.  Hopefully we are ready when LO decides to be here. 

Post # 54
3507 posts
Sugar bee

MrsR4ever:  Thank you!!! And actually can you tell we’re excited because his room is actually all done we put everything away that same night and built everything the next day lol All we have to do is wash some of his clothes and get his mattress in there and his set to go! And now I’m crying lol it’s soo bitter sweet I tell ya!

Isn’t that crazy that we’re 32 weeks!! Awww your boy is growing so big! I’m so excited for you I really can’t wait to see baby R!

Post # 55
4575 posts
Honey bee

eecuadrado:  OMG you are so good at getting everything done!  Can I hire you??? LOL the drive from PA isnt so bad to NJ! haha (JK)  πŸ™‚  I cant wait to meet MJ either!  So soon!!!!! πŸ™‚

Post # 56
3507 posts
Sugar bee

MrsR4ever:  I’ll tell you my secret love opening new things and putting things together it gives me a sense of accomplishment lol! Philly to Jersey that’s nothing!!

What do you have left to go as far as th nursery goes?

If it makes you feel any better I still have made our hopsital bag.

Omg I know so weird 55 more days and 34 days until we’re full term!

Post # 57
423 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

eecuadrado:  so glad to hear your shower went well! love the pics!

Post # 58
3507 posts
Sugar bee

WifeOfD:  Aww thank you darling!!!

Post # 59
4575 posts
Honey bee

eecuadrado:  I have to get the rest of the furniture for he nursery.  We only got the crib set up. We painted, we put his name up on the wall.  We are still working on his closet.  I got a closet organizer,but it only covers half of the cloet, so i gotta get another one for the other half.  We still have to set up the play-pan in our bedroom, I have more laundry to do (cloth diapers), i have to buy more cloth diapers.  I dont have enough, I also have to prepare our hospital bag … ay yi yi… well you get the picture hee hee πŸ™‚ I will get there.  I am sure I just need at least two full weekends to finish it up.

Post # 60
3507 posts
Sugar bee

MrsR4ever:  That’s not too bad and you still have time! You got this girl I have faith in you lol

The topic ‘May 2014 Babies: Part 4!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors