(Closed) May 2014 Babies: Part 4!

posted 6 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 106
423 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: July 2013

MrsR4ever:  sounds about the same as what I have heard too! I have also heard that the type of staples they use is important – the dissolving sutures are the best apparently…but I guess that is a question for our own individual doctors!  Oh – I wanted to tell you too – I think our sons may end up having the same name :):) we had initially discarded our first choice (which is what I’m pretty sure you are naming your little man) but have recently come back to it πŸ™‚

Post # 107
3507 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Whoa 7 pages lol! We are chatty and I love it.

I can’t believe that we are almost there ladies.

I have 26 days until my due date and I’m praying hard that my little boy is not late because I don’t think I can take another minute without him!

Whats going on with everyone?

Post # 108
4575 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: April 2012

WifeOfD:  really!?!?! Awww I love that name πŸ™‚ 

eecuadrado:  oh I hear ya! I can’t wait to meet my boy πŸ™‚

Post # 109
423 posts
Helper bee

MrsR4ever:  I know – me too πŸ™‚ it’s really the only boy name that makes me excited to it give to my son – that’s how I knew it is the one!

i’m getting anxious to meet him now, and to also see all the other babies from our board!

Post # 110
3507 posts
Sugar bee

MrsR4ever:  I knowwww so exciting! You’re lucky you get to meet your boy first!

WifeOfD:  Oh I’m nosy what name have you choosen for you sweet baby boy (if you don’t mind sharing) My little man will be named Matthew after his dad, nickname will be MJ (Matthew Jr)

Post # 111
423 posts
Helper bee

eecuadrado:  I think I’d better keep it to myself since I think MrsR4ever has chosen the same one and she is keeping it on the DL – I don’t want to ruin the surprise πŸ™‚

Post # 112
3507 posts
Sugar bee

WifeOfD:  oh true true! lol don’t want to put her on blast!

Post # 113
4575 posts
Honey bee

WifeOfD:  Oh now that you mentioned the type of staples they use, I remember my hospital has a policy that they will remove the staples before I get discharged.  I didnt think this was possible, but apparently is very common.  I am afraid of it being removed, mostly because of the pain, but oh well!….also, do you already yours scheduled?  I am scheduled for May 12 and I am getting so anxious to meet him as well πŸ™‚ eep!!!!

Post # 114
423 posts
Helper bee

MrsR4ever:  I hear you- I’m most scared of the after-surgery pain and recovery :s

i’m not scheduled yet – I’m waiting for an appt with a doctor to see if I can deliver vaginally, so I need a consult for that. If it’s a no, they will schedule the section. I’m waiting, waiting, waiting!

Post # 115
4575 posts
Honey bee

WifeOfD:  Oh that’s right, I remember you mentioning this doctor that might be able to help you.  I hope you get in soon!! FX!!!

Post # 116
423 posts
Helper bee

MrsR4ever:  thank you! At this point I just want to know one way or the other πŸ™‚

May 12….that is not far off!! Less than 3 weeks! You must be so excited to meet your little man!

the closer our dates get the more excited I am for all of us! I feel like we’re a little family of pregnant women πŸ™‚

Post # 117
1022 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

MrsR4ever:  I just wanted to pop in to say that you have nothing to worry about when it comes to the staple removal. Mine didn’t hurt at all, and mine were removed a few days after I was discharged when I was no longer taking the heavy drugs. Therefore, if yours are removed while your still in hospital and you’re taking the good stuff, you probably won’t even feel it. Good luck! May (my birth month) is an awesome month to be born, and the 12th (my daughter was born on Sept. 12) is the best day πŸ™‚

Post # 118
4575 posts
Honey bee

WifeOfD:  yes, we are a pregnant family πŸ™‚ that’s a sweet way to put it.

FloridaGatorBride:  thank you so much for the support πŸ™‚ It does make me feel better πŸ˜‰ 

Post # 119
3507 posts
Sugar bee

Soon enough the May babies will be arriving! I know fresitachulita’s water broke and her twin boys should be here SOON if not already! Good luck to all you mamas! Can’t wait to see some April/May babies!

I have 24 more days until my due date but who know when MJ will come! Braxton hicks are super fun -_- lol but I’m almost there!

Post # 120
4575 posts
Honey bee

eecuadrado:  I know what you mean!  So much excitiment now that May is only a couple days away eep!!!! sorry about BH πŸ™  Hopefully for you it means that baby will be here soon! πŸ™‚

The topic ‘May 2014 Babies: Part 4!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors