(Closed) May 2014 POAS – Part 2!

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 376
2656 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Swizzle:  One of them was a local study that the clinic did themselves. They are a very small clinic so I’d say it’s a small study. The other was something Darling Husband read online. He mentioned it a while back but I didn’t pay much heed. But now I’ve heard it twice I’d be more wary. Annoying because I just bought some at €25.. Ridiculous price!! I’ll ask him if he can locate it again…

whybee:  Well, clomid is notorious for drying you out and Ive been fine ‘au natural’ this month! All I’ve used is EPO.

The speed at which some people I know get pregnant, there’s no chance of extinction!!! Grr, not jealous at all!!!

Hoping to see you gate crashing soon!! Sorry you’re out this month πŸ™

Post # 377
2656 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

MrsBaldEagle:  I’m really sorry you are having a tough time. I have had dark times in my TTC journey too and felt anger at how easy it is for others while I struggle month after month. On top of that, apart from Darling Husband much of my support is here!  I just want to let you know that you’re not alone and what you are feeling is normal and completely understandable. I really hope the spotting is a blip and that AF doesn’t arrive…

Post # 378
3829 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

MrsBaldEagle:  πŸ™ I know the feeling. if I heard about one more preggo announcement I’m going to spew. I’m happy for people but I dont like riding this rollar coaster. At the same time I know some women have it harder than mE.  

Post # 380
930 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

phoebephoebo:  yay! We both get to POAS twice in May! I just got my first +OPK this morning, so I’ll be ready to test by end of the month too! except Darling Husband and I are arguing right now (about sex, fancy that), so hopefully we put it aside and have some angry conception sex πŸ˜‰ I’m willing to bet that while TTC people fight about bding more thN ever before!

Post # 381
292 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Ugh I’m going crazy girls, 17 DPO, copious amounts of EWCM for 10 days, and now my nipples are getting sore. BFN times (God help me) probably 7. Am I going that crazy??? Going to Vegas tomorrow morning, was planning on drinking, now I don’t know what to do! Err. 

Post # 383
605 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: March 2014 - Brazil Room

MrsBaldEagle:  So for the list… is that all the folks here trying to get a BFP? I didn’t see my name on there, so just checking πŸ™‚

So bummed. Looks like this month is going to be a wash. Darling Husband is going out of state for business next week. The week after, we’re going to be traveling together, but unlikely to BD since he will be working 85% of the time and we’ll be staying at a friend’s house. June is our honeymoon, so maybe we’ll have some luck then πŸ™‚

Post # 384
3798 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

fridaythe13bride:  I think you should have fun in Vegas but not go tooooo crazy, you know what I mean? I’ve been trying to be more relaxed this month, I was so strict on myself last month with diet and it was all for nothing. 

As for me, I don’t know if I have faith in this month or not but I did notice that my boobs have become heavy on the bottom and sore on the sides…it’s my right one more than my left, though. They are also pretty swollen. usually they don’t get this way this early (AF due Thursday at the latest) so I am trying to stay hopeful. Wearing a bra bothers me but it also bothers me to just let them go without a bra because they are pretty heavy. They aren’t “killing me” but they are uncomfortable. I think I am 9 dpo and I tested late at night at 7dpo and it was BFN, although I know it was wayyy too early. I think I’m going to stay away from the testing from now on unless AF does not come by the end of this next week. Anyone who was pregnant before, what did your boobs feel like in the TWW?

Post # 385
292 posts
Helper bee

soyjoy222:  I’d like to know what those with BFPs felt like during TWW, too, boobs and CM?? I have achiness on the sides like you said, too! I’m seriously considering the possibility that I’m Oing now haha on CD 35, even though I’ve never had a cycle over 34 days… I’m finally learning how big of a B AF can be afterall. So, you think with the itty bittiest chance I am pregnant, that drinking 1-2 drinks each day won’t be harmful? Technically blood supply isn’t shared for a couple more weeks anyway, right?

Post # 386
1832 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I think you’d be fine to enjoy your trip! It’s so early still, and you don’t even know if it’s positive for sure yet. If it were me I’d enjoy Vegas πŸ™‚

Post # 387
292 posts
Helper bee

Equine_Breeder:  sounds good! Can’t wait for some champagne! I think I’m going to take an OPK next time I need to pee just in case if I am Oing soon, I can get in a BD sesh before I leave Darling Husband in the am (it’s a girls trip!) 

Post # 389
292 posts
Helper bee

For anyone following, my OPK was super positive. So I guess we’ll BD in the am! 

Post # 390
138 posts
Blushing bee

Got AF today! okay so since being off BCP I thought I wouldn’t receive my period for so long since a few bees mentioned to me it would take a while for some people. Well since being off BCP I did not chart this cycle but I did look at my fertility calandeR! It said I would of had my period on the 16th! Well I think itso really close! So maybe I really did O’d on may2! since having those symptoms… But I did BD all that week idk why I have my AF :/ and I did take a PT couple days before AF n it was BFN.. So now that this will be coming my second cycle Im learning more about temping and all that πŸ™‚ roll over to next month! 

The topic ‘May 2014 POAS – Part 2!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors