(Closed) May 2014 POAS – Part 2!

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 407
1854 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

I tried to look back to see how long you’d been trying, but couldn’t find it. It’s been a while right?

Post # 408
959 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Franette:  Congratulations!!

emsy3110:  Boo! I was so annoyed with what was going on with me, I can’t imagine how a long cycle is. Hopefully June gets you a BFP!

Post # 411
133 posts
Blushing bee

Equine_Breeder:  I don’t know if the question is for me but I’m gonna answer anyway. It is our 4th cycle trying and I had a chemical pregnancy on the 2nd cycle. So guess it’s not that long if this one sticks.

Post # 412
1854 posts
Buzzing bee

Franette:  whoops! Yes it was to you I forgot to hit reply 🙂

Post # 413
1834 posts
Buzzing bee

MrsNebraska:  MrsBaldEagle:  yup long cycles suck 🙁  I wanna go back to my nice 30 day cycles before going on BC! 

Post # 414
3798 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Just wanted to pop in and see how everyone is doing! I see a few more BFP’s on the list so that is always good!

As for me, AF due Thursday, but I feel like it’s gonna be a little early and show up tomorrow. Woke up in the night two nights ago with a lot of cramping, not something that usually ever happens. My boobs were more sore than usual this whole past week (sore on the sides and a little burning sensation, too) but now today they are less sore?! WTF! I guess I’ll have to wait and see. I was doing so well with not symptom spotting, but since I’m two days away from AF being due, it’s hard not to obsess!

Post # 415
292 posts
Helper bee

Weddingashley1116:  my update – two days of super duper positive OPKs, with very tender nipples, followed by my first day in almost 2 weeks of creamy CM, not EWCM. Of course I’m in Vegas and stupid Walgreens didn’t have OPKs, and I used my last two 🙁 So I’m thinking I Oed yesterday, and OF COURSE we haven’t BDed in a week. I’m so upset! Darling Husband isn’t with me so no chance  for us. Icing on the cake – my best friend just texted me her BFP. She just got off BC, and we were hoping to get KUed together, yet I started in Jan! I don’t know how I feel. She’s getting married on Sat so it’s super sweet and I’m happy for her. I feel like I should just stay here in Vegas and become a playmate/dancer/etc lol. I’m having too much fun! Screw babies right now!

Post # 417
292 posts
Helper bee

MrsBaldEagle:  thanks for the support! I decided to go ahead and drink so it’s likely my last Vegas trip drinking and maybe even pre-kids. I don’t understand, can’t you keep BDing if you don’t think you O’d yet? Or did I miss that your Darling Husband will be gone or something? Seriously. TTC blows! Lol 

Post # 418
Bee
6474 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

14dpo today and all BFN’s. Just hoping AF arrive soon so we can get it over with. 🙁

Post # 420
Bee
6474 posts
Bee Keeper
  • Wedding: June 2011 - Sydney, Australia

AF here… so on to our frozen IVF cycle we go.  Good luck all!

The topic ‘May 2014 POAS – Part 2!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors