(Closed) May 2014 POAS – Part 2!

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 421
133 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Mrs. Jaguar:  sorry about AF and good luck with IVF.

Post # 422
1854 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Has anyone else noticed we get a lot of BFPs in the beginning of the month but not really the last half? I wonder if it’s just a pattern im not really seeing or if there’s a real reason

Post # 423
285 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2013

Franette:  Congratulations! And to any other ladies with recent BPF’s! 

Equine_Breeder:  I defintiely noticed that last month, and it seems to be the case this month too….. Wonder what other months have been like?! 

Post # 424
69 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Still all BFN’s over here ๐Ÿ™ CD 40 so AF is officially 5 days late or I O’d really late. At this point I really just want AF to show up so I can start temping for next cycle!

Put me down as a rollover.

Post # 425
3829 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: November 1999

roll me over to june love. 

Post # 427
150 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

AF hasnt showed but 2 days late and all tests are negative. this would only be my 2nd cycle post partum so i have no damn idea what to expect this time around.

(i use to be on these boards as wifegoodman, PCOS, TTC 3 years then had a baby 8/2013.. trying for #2)

Post # 428
2654 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

mrstomama:  I remember you!! You had cool wedding photos!! Can’t believe you are trying again. I’ve been TTC since Feb of last year so you give me hope. Sorry about your bfns. I hope you have a smooth journey to your bfp x

Franette:  That’s wonderful news!! I hope this LO is holding on very tight xxx

Post # 429
1854 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

mrstomama:  I remember you too, welcome back!

Post # 430
2324 posts
Buzzing bee

mrstomama:  totes remember you! Why the change of name? 

Post # 431
133 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

bearsreddy:  Thanks!!

phoebephoebo:  Thank you. Yeah, right now I’m really crossing my fingers for it to sticks. I’ve got a good feeling. Last time I just knew there was something, even if I didn’t know what.

Post # 432
987 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Hi ladies ๐Ÿ™‚

Laptop working again (dog chewed through cable, had to order replacement *sigh*) so just nipping in even though I said I’d try and avoid the boards… Think I’ve heard no less than four pregnancy announcements in the last two weeks, so spirits are a little low here. As of this afternoon, Darling Husband and I are booked in for some initial tests next week. I know we haven’t been trying for THAT long in the grand scheme of things, but I just want some peace of mind –  if we get the all-clear and it’s just a case of plugging away until it happens, then at least I’ll be less worried. On the other hand, if there’s a problem, I think we’d rather know about it sooner so that we can decide what to do…

That’s my update! Please tell me off if you see me on the boards over the next few days as I also have an exam next week that I should be studying for! Strangely enough, there are quite a few common acronyms between corporate taxation and TTC…lol ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 434
2654 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Franette:  Don’t underestimate women’s intuition. I knew there was something wrong with my last pregnancy too. It’s great that you are feeling positive.

whybee:  Most of my friends are either pregnant or have new borns so totally get it. It’s hard to get away from! I think you’re right to get initial tests done now. It’s very reassuring to know that all is ok and if there is a problem you are saving valuable time. 

Post # 435
413 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I’m out. AF showed 5 days late. I’m going on a 3 wk vacation w my family and I’m going to remove myself from the TTC board during this time. No OPKs either, just tempting when I can. Good luck, ladies

The topic ‘May 2014 POAS – Part 2!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors