(Closed) May 2014 POAS – Part 2!

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 31
987 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

phoebephoebo:  I’ve had a 36-dayer before, so I can empathise a little 🙂 I know its not exactly common, but you do hear of ladies who didnt get their BFP until aaages after a missed period. You never know…!

Got my crosshairs this morning from FF – dotted, due to a random (but abundant!) show of ewcm yesterday.we couldn’t face a ‘just in case’ BD but I’m pretty happy with our timing otherwise.  I just don’t have the most convincing thermal shift…fx I did actually O!

Post # 33
959 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

On Sunday night I was woken up at 4am by the worst cramp I’ve had, ever. I had to hobble to the bathroom to make sure I was ok. It was awful. I figured AF was starting, and I was cramping because I just went off BC and this would be the first period I’ve experienced off of it. I never cramped on BC when AF was coming though, so it was a new experience. Well AF still didn’t show! I was so sure she would. It’s annoying :\ 

Post # 35
3563 posts
Sugar bee

Any of you that got your BFP already have any early symptoms you’d like to share?

Post # 36
Hostess
11050 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

mrspinkiepie: & sparklerunner: Ladies, I’m with you.

I’m 9DPO and getting cravings and have an increased appetite all signs AF is on her wicked way 

Post # 37
Hostess
11050 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

phoebephoebo: I sympathise. My shortest is 30 and my longest 43 days, everything’s always a wait. It’s a wait to O then a wait for AF or POAS. 

Post # 38
471 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

CatyLady:  It’s seriously annoying how AF and PG symptoms sound like they’re pretty interchangable!

Post # 39
185 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

MissCountryGirl727:  I got my BFP early (maybe 9-10 days after ovulation?).  It was only my second cycle off hormonal BC, so I may not be as accurate with my pre-AF symptons, but I used to always have moderate cramps up to a week before AF.  I have had those cramps continuously, so now I am where I would expect AF and that part feels exactly the same as it always does.  I have been a bit nauseated starting from the day before my BFP (I POAS like crazy, I got BFNs both the morning and night the first day my stomach felt off) and a few times I have had this weird feeling in my mouth like there was too much air moving around my gums-kind of like when it is really cold out but it didn’t feel cold, just dry and a bit odd.  Honestly, if I hadn’t thought there was a chance I could be pregnant, I would not have thought anything was different.  I would have figured I ate something funny.  I hope this helps!

Fingers crossed for all of you!

Post # 40
69 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Total newbie to all of this but driving myself crazy so thought I’d talk about it with strangers on the interwebs 🙂 Got off BC in Jan had three normal ish cycles 33 days each with very light periods, last cycle was 35 days. This is our first cycle not preventing.

What is the earliest I can test? I am already feeling super hungry and super tired but I think its way to early to feel symptoms…App I am using says period won’t be here until the 16th (my birthday!)

ROLL CALL!

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 24<br />

Ovulation Date: May 2nd

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length:  33-35 days<br />

Cycles Trying: First one!

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc.): BD twice during fertile time, 1st and 4th<br />

Post # 41
Hostess
11050 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

sparklerunner: Yea! I look forward to temping every night hoping to see a sustained rise in the morning.

Post # 42
3563 posts
Sugar bee

fallingleaves:  thanks for the reply! I’m only 5dpo but my boobs are hurting like crazy which is unusual for me at this point in my cycle, but I’m trying to NOT think anything of it! Lol

Post # 43
987 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

CatyLady:  ugh,  I think I’m gonna dread temping as it gets nearer to potential AF… this is my first cycle charting. I might chicken out!

Post # 44
471 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

CatyLady:  I don’t temp yet since we’re more NTNP, but I may need to start just so I have something more to go off of instead of overanalyzing my stuffy nose and every little pinch in my stomach haha!

Post # 45
Hostess
11050 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

sparklerunner: & whybee: I find temping really useful. A colleague thinks I’m mad for not testing again and again but I see no point yet, especially as I had a temp dip this morning, if I get some rises I might then test.

The topic ‘May 2014 POAS – Part 2!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors