150 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Mrs. Jaguar:  when does the ivf start?!

Post # 437
2190 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

mrstomama:  I remember you too! Welcome back. How is little Crue doing? Hopefully this time round does not take you as long as the first. 

Post # 438
1834 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

MrsBaldEagle:  I am now 4 DPO and will test on June 2nd. You can take me out of May, I’ve already joined the June POAS thread. 

Post # 439
1854 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

How soon can a positive show up on a wondfo pregnancy test? i have an FRER but I only want to use it to confirm. I’m 10 (or maybe 9) DPO today and have a good feeling. (That I’m trying really hard to ignore because I have zippity doo dah in the symptom department)

Post # 440
1936 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Well, I am back to announce that my BFP turned into a big fat chemical/ early miscarriage.  We are extremely sad, but this was our first month trying and I always knew it wouldn’t be that easy for me.  I just don’t have that kind of luck in life.  Doc says we should be able to try again in June, IF I O.

Post # 441
2654 posts
Sugar bee

Andthepupmakes3:  Its really heart breaking when that happens. It really messes with your emotions regardless of how long you are TTC so look after yourself. It shouldn’t mess your cycle up though.

Post # 442
2654 posts
Sugar bee

Equine_Breeder:  You can get positives on FRERs at 9 dpo but that may be a bit early for a cheapie. Having said that, you could test now until you get a positive and confirm with your FRER. If you don’t mind using a few cheapies, that is!

Post # 443
1936 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

phoebephoebo:  Thanks… Yeah, it was also my first month off BC, so I was shocked when I o’d right as FF predicted…. But I’ve read that people have 1 regular cycle immediately off BC, and then things get weird/ wacky.  I’m pretty sure I’ve read TOO much about  other people’s experiences and have now internalized 600 different potential problems that might occur… Ah, the information age.

Post # 444
3798 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Andthepupmakes3:  I’m sorry to hear that 🙁 I had a chemical last May and I felt so sad for a long time. Try not to internalize all you read about cycles/going off BC…I was terrified when I had my implant removed (it lasted 3 years) because I read all this stuff about cycles never returning to normal, etc, and mine turned out to be totally fine. The Information Age makes things worse sometimes…sigh. 

I guess while I”m on here I will update…I was supposed to have AF on Thursday or Friday, but it’s Sunday and I don’t have it yet. I’m too scared to test because at this point, I really dont want to see a negative. Part of me feels that if I POAS it will be negative, so I shouldn’t bother. My boobs are still really heavy and sore on the bottom and even Darling Husband has noticed that they are swollen. I have some cramping throughout the day and I can’t tell if it’s AF or not. I have an ultrasound scheduled for Tuesday to follow up since my period last month was so heavy, I think that if I do not have my period by then I will have to test. I feel as though I’m on the verge of getting AF any second so it’s really hard for me to feel hopeful. I’m just terrified that I’ll have another period like last month where I was throwing up all day and had cramps so bad I couldn’t get off the floor. I had a ugly crying spell earlier and I am just in the foulest of moods…again. I’ve been in a horrid mood all month…I think maybe Darling Husband and I will take a break from trying in June and possibly July, this is turning me into a total witch!

Post # 445
987 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

soyjoy222:  if your boobs are swollen enough for Darling Husband to notice, that sounds like a pretty good sign to me! But obvs only test if you feel ready 🙂 FX for you!

Andthepupmakes3:  ah, the information age. Not sure whether to love or loath. On the one hand, googling makes me think I’ve got a zillion different things wrong with me. But on the other,  I’ve been able to find women who have to do more than just blink to get pregnant. If I was confined to real life, among my closest  girlfriends, we’ve had an ‘oops’, a one-try wonder and a three-monther… *sigh*

Post # 447
150 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

CocoLoco523:  so sweet of you to ask! he is wonderful! happiest baby on the block. we got handed a lucky card somewhere with him, ha ha. thank you!

Post # 448
54 posts
Worker bee

Sorry I’ve been so MIA from this board. Still learning how to jump into the conversation. I have been following along though. Congratulations to all the BFP’s! 

Today was my POAS date (2 days before AF is due) and I got a BFN. But I’m not out until AF shows up. A good sign is a lack of spotting I normally get 2 days before AF.

*fingers crossed*

Post # 449
2190 posts
Buzzing bee

Andthepupmakes3:  Oh so sorry to hear about your chemical. Come on over to June boards when you are ready. 

Post # 450
2654 posts
Sugar bee

Andthepupmakes3:  Cycles don’t always go too wacky after BC. Hopefully this will be the case for you. Are you temping? That’ll help you, at least catch O. I’m so sorry again. I hope you’re doing ok.

AFM, Im really finding it hard not POASing. I’m at 9DPO so I *could* get a positive but I did a trigger so if I do get a positive I’d just question if it’s real. So I guess I’ll have to wait a few more days.., grrr!!!

The topic ‘May 2014 POAS – Part 2!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors