(Closed) May 2014 POAS – Part 2!

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 451
930 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

My temps took a spike today to an all time high. I tested. BFN. I don’t have that gut feeling that I am pregnant, and we did only BD once during FW, so I would be a bit suprised if I do end up getting a BFP this month. The only other possible indicator I have had is terrible nauseau at 5DPO, but that is too early so I doubt it was anything. The temp spike has me curious though. I may use a legit pregnancy test tomorrow at 9DPO. My luteal phase is usually 12 days so it would only be 3 days early………look at me justifying peeing on more sticks!

Post # 452
69 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

here we are cycle day 45 11 days past AF was due and all totally negativie tests until today!!! BFP!! Calling the dr today to see about blood test-I either ovulated way late or my body just didnt want to test postive for a long time-so excited first month trying!

Post # 456
69 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Thanks @mrsbaldeagle @priyawouldntwannabeya and @franette !

I am super excited! Blood test is scheduled for Thursday afternoon

@fridaythe13bride did you ever figure out what was happening? AF show up?

I’m so curious if I will get a Jan or Feb due date with knowing that I prob just ovulated super late. Ahhh so much unknown!

Post # 458
292 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

Weddingashley1116:  congrats that is amazing! Thanks for thinking about me. Unfortunately, I’m not pregnant and I’m not even going to be able to roll call in June, my bday month! I was so excited for a possible Feb baby and was planning to test on my bday. However, Mother Nature wins again! I O’d on I believe CD 38, which likely has me at a 60 something cycle. So I’m refocusing my energy this cycle! Planning on having fun and just going with the flow, no TTC craziness 🙂 

Post # 459
388 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Hey all!  I’ve been out of town a ton this month so it’s been really tough keeping up with the board, and forget about June’s board – I haven’t even made it over there yet to roll call!  I’ve been following via email when I can snag a few minutes but haven’t really been able to get over here much.

Congrats to the BFPs I missed! I know there are a few of you in there.  And my condolences to all the rollovers – it really does seem like the end of the month is a lot quieter with the good news.  Hopefully we can sneak a few more in this week.

AFM, I’m waiting to O for June.  I expected it last week but no dice so far – every morning I’m surprised when my temp hasn’t gone up.  I’ll be honest, I’m getting a little tired, lol.

Also, I went for a consult with an RE two weeks ago.  It was super scary and comforting at the same time.  I really liked him which was a huge relief – I do not like the ob/gyn I was seeing at. all. so it was a giant weight off my shoulders to have someone I trust in this process.  He ran a bunch of blood work on both of us, ordered an SA for my husband (finally! the other guy wouldn’t even consider it since I was the one “something was wrong with”), and did an ultrasound on me.  Interestingly, he did not see the “obvious evidence” of PCOS that jerk dr did so….now I’m not really sure where we sit with all of this.  We go back next week to get all of our results – Tuesday cannot come fast enough.

Post # 460
1855 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Well I’m pretty sure I’m out. 🙁 

granted I used a wondfo but it was a BFN and I don’t feel any symptoms at all. My sore PMS boobs only just showed up so I think maybe I Od late but I doubt we got it this month. *sigh* on to cycle 4. So much for keeping this stress free!! 

Post # 461
930 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

Success! I got my first BFP with a clear blue plus 8DPO, then Turned 4 FRERS positive (1 was digital) on 9DPO!

Darling Husband and I were definitely trying, but we’re both Surprised, especially since we only got to BD once this FW on O-1. Needless to say, we are both processing this right now, but I’m sure the excitement will set in soon. I even put my name down for a midwife. Yikes! Things are very real!

Post # 462
54 posts
Worker bee

Out 🙁 AF showed her ugly self this morning. 

The topic ‘May 2014 POAS – Part 2!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors