(Closed) May 2014 POAS – Part 2!

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 47
959 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

MrsBaldEagle:  Oh really?! I didn’t even think it was ovulation based off of the My Days app I use. I’ll give you my breakdown, maybe you or another bee could offer a suggestion as to what is going on! My first day off BC was April 21st. AF happened from April 7-11, but it was a week early last month for some reason. So according to the app I was suppose to O on the 21st, but I figured since I was suppose to start BC then, my hormones would still be messed up. So as of a few days ago I was suppose to O May 19th, but AF didn’t start on the 5th like it was suppose to. I think since AF was early last month it screwed it up plus going off BC made it weird. I just don’t know why I cramped that bad. I haven’t broken out or felt crummy like I usually do before AF. I know it can take a few months for the body to regulate once going off BC but I didn’t get any of the symptoms that usually come with going off BC.

Post # 48
234 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Another newbie here.

ROLL CALL!

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 26 / DPO 5

Ovulation Date: May 1st

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: 35 days (POAS Day: May12th? maybe)

Cycles Trying: First one!

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc.): BD daily on our honeymoon (just got back Saturday) and I’ve been taking prenatals for about 4 months. We’re not worring about tracking/temping yet.

If I’m supposed to get my next period on May 16th, is the earliest I should try on May 12th? Would I be wasting tests if I POAS sooner?

Post # 49
987 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

CatyLady:  how many dpo are you? I can definitely see the benefits of temping, I just dont like it when I dont get textbook outcomes! I need an easy -to-read beginners chart lol

Post # 50
Hostess
11050 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

whybee: I’m 9DPO. This is my third cycle temping. I either ask the other ladies on here any questions or turn to Google. 

Post # 51
3339 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013 - Rhode Island

whybee: & MrsNebraska:  I can’t remember, have you posted a link to your FF chart?

MissCountryGirl727:  I’m obviously not pregnant yet but I wanted to chime in.  I’ve been really good at not symptom spotting (possibly because this is my first ovulatory cycle in 7).  However, I have noticed that I have A LOT of creamy CM, especially over the last couple days.  I have no idea if that’s related to ovulating or if it’s an early pregnancy symptom.  I’m not worrying about it either way, just noting it on my chart for future reference.

CatyLady:  I also love temping.  It’s saved me a lot of money.  Otherwise, I probably would have used about 100 HPTs by now.  How do they get away with charging on average $5/test?  That’s so expensive!  I’ve only ever used 3 in my whole life!  Oh and By The Way, I just discovered you can overlay your chart with someone else’s.  What a cool feature!  We have similar temps post-O but your temp is higher than mine today.  🙂

Wylie231388:  Welcome!  Your POAS date is best calculated from your O date.  If you don’t know when you O’d, then I would probably test the day AF is due or the day after if it doesn’t show up.

Weddingashley1116:  Welcome!

Post # 53
Hostess
11050 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

Christy42213: I know. I put my friend onto the Amazon cheapies, she couldn’t believe it. I didn’t know you could do that but I haven’t got VIP feature though I’m thinking of getting it next cycle. Our up and downs are similar I noticed, I’m hoping the temps are sustained.

Post # 54
292 posts
Helper bee

Christy42213:  Jeez Louise is so much cooler! (literally just learned it wasn’t that from you haha)

Post # 55
3563 posts
Sugar bee

Christy42213:  it seems as though everything could be a pregnancy symptom doesn’t it! Lol how many DPO are you? FWIW, I usually have lots of that between AF and O, but not after O. Congrats on your first ovulatory cycle! 

Post # 56
292 posts
Helper bee

Oh also….a friend just posted a pic on FACEBOOK of her BFP on the day she found out, hasn’t even confirmed at the Drs! Little crazy for my taste but anyway, everyone’s congratulating her, and I’m getting ready to type “whoa awesome lines girl!” Had to stop myself lol 🙂

Post # 58
2654 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

whybee:  Thanks but no joy! AF arrived this morning. I’m actually relieved. My heart has been in the next cycle for the past few days anyway and I reckon I’ve got a good shot at it with clomid!

MrsBaldEagle:  Can you roll me down for the moment and put my POAS as tbd? Hopefully, if my cycle regulates I’ll POAS by the end of the month. Thanks 🙂

The topic ‘May 2014 POAS – Part 2!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors