(Closed) May 2014 POAS – Part 2!

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 61
2654 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

fridaythe13bride:  I’d never post anything like that purely because I’ve had the heartache of bfns month after month and know what a stab to the heart seeing those things on fb can be but everyone has different experiences that lead to their decisions. I hope it all goes well for her.

Post # 62
2654 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

MrsBaldEagle:  Oh wow! You poor thing. I felt before my mc that the one thing I had was regular cycles. Not anymore. At least AF has arrived now!!

CatyLady:  That is horrible. I suppose I shouldn’t complain about a few wonky cycles and hope it goes back to normal eventually.

Post # 63
3563 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

fridaythe13bride:  I had a friend do the same thing and I just felt that was way too early. Unfortunately, she also had to share with everyone thru social media that she had a MC.

Post # 64
984 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

So I’m a glutton for punishment and tested early again today because I’ve been compulsively symptom spotting. I’ve had a headache for the past couple days, weird cramps, and some spotting today – none of which I ever have. I’m 10 DPO today and still negative. My logical, rational self says to settle the heck down. But the rest of me is like “I need an answer NOW!” 

Post # 65
Hostess
11050 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

phoebephoebo: I used to be a 28 day cycle gal. Until; I hit my twenties, messed with my body weight and had a coil fitted. Hope your work themselves out.

Post # 66
Hostess
11050 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

Fluffmallow:  You sound like how I feel at the moment.

Post # 67
292 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

phoebephoebo:  MissCountryGirl727:  and MrsBaldEagle: It totally is SO soon to post but she’s always been the type who is very open on FB and maybe she has mainly friends/family on hers? Regardless, yes if things don’t work out, she’ll have to post that, too :/ I sure hope they do! 

Off subject but I’m so excited for our Mother’s Day POASers! 5 now? I hope it’s a successful day! I’m 6DPO and have noticed a definite sensitivity to smells, last night I literally could smell all of my patients (I’m an RN in maternity) which is unusual for me (or maybe I just had smelly patients lol). 

Post # 70
213 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

MrsBaldEagle:  I’m a rollover, AF showed today.

This is starting to get pretty depressing, on to cycle 6 and I’m starting to worry.  I thought I would be pregnant for sure by now.  Sorry about the pity party ๐Ÿ™

Good luck to the rest of you ladies this month!

Post # 71
473 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Spinwife:  I’m really sorry. That sucks ๐Ÿ™ I’m only at the beginning of the TTC journey, but I can imagine that it would be really hard to get to a timeframe that you were expecting to be pregnant by. Would going to a doctor to check things out help ease your mind at all?

As for me, I’m 8dpo. Nothing very interesting happening, except that my boobs aren’t sore yet, and they always are at this point if I’m getting my period. I have dotted crosshairs on FF so I’m thinking maybe I ovulated later than I had first thought, which means it’s pretty unlikely the sperm were still waiting around for the egg. Ugh ๐Ÿ™

• This reply was modified 5 years, 9 months ago by  crookedframe.
Post # 72
213 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2011

crookedframe:  Thanks.  I figure I’ll have to give it a solid 6 months before they’ll see me so hoping next month is it!  Good luck to you ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 73
21 posts
Newbee

It’s ridiculously pessimistic, but I think this is going to be a long journey for us somehow. The internet just makes you realise how difficult ttc really is! I look at babies in awe – its seriously nuts that all of these kids are a result of right time, right place – whether intended or not!  I’m barely into cycle 1 and in my head I’m like, I probably have about 7 more to go, sigh…does anyone else have this? it’s not that I’m being negative (maybe I am…), my hopes are just incredibly neutral because I’ve prepared / psyched myself up for the long haul. Hopefully this means I won’t incessantly wee on sticks and we can keep a relatively relaxed approach for a while longer.

@whybee Husband is well and truly in the dark. I’m pretty sure if ‘what is ovulation?’ came up in trivia, he would have no clue. It just makes it difficult when I’m making the moves and he’s unresponsive (read: snoring) and I get upset – which is totally ridiculous given we aren’t “trying”… 

even though by my mere presence on this board, it would appear we totally are trying! 

Post # 74
Hostess
11050 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

Spinwife: Sorry it showed up. This was our 6th cycle, like you it’s pretty depressing and thought it would take us three attempts maximum. I’m also getting close to the point of visit to the doctors.

Post # 75
3798 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: June 2012

Christy42213:  LOL I think it is supposed to be “geeze louise” but I can’t stop saying “geeze la wheeze” ahahah too funny

Thanks everyone who responded to my question on page 1 about BD’ing AFTER getting a positive opk. Makes so much more sense now. I did not yet get my positive opk, but according to my calendar, it should happen within the next day or so. I had always used Opk’s in the past to avoid getting pregnant, so once I would get a positive when we were avoiding, we wouldn’t have sex for a week. I always wondered why we didn’t have a “whoops” but knowing what I know now, makes so much more sense!

The topic ‘May 2014 POAS – Part 2!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors