Post # 2
1639 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

ROLL CALL!

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD22/DPO 3 or 4

Ovulation Date: Sunday 4/20 or Monday 4/21

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: 5/5 ; around 31 days

Cycles Trying: 2 (but this is the first one we are really trying)

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc.): tried daily during fertile window,  prenatal,  started by and vitamin c this cycle

Link to Chart, if any: I have 2, my regular one (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/tiredone); and then the one I use for adjusted temps (http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/adjustedtemps)

and for fun –

I need a break from work and TTC – so lets talk about vacations!  <br />What was your best vacation and why?  And if you are planning a vacation this year – where are you going?

We just got back from Thailand and China. No other big trips this year other than traveling for weddings in Montana and Colorado

Post # 3
115 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

ROLL CALL!

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD23/8 DPO

Ovulation Date: April 16th

POA Date/Usual Cycle Length: 4/27, usually 28-29 days

BFP Plan: daily during FW, prentals, OPK’s, temping

Link to Chart: No clue how to do that

Best vacation: my honeymoon!

Post # 5
1936 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2014

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 9

Ovulation Date: estimated may 1 but not counting on it (first month off BC)

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: I’m going to say May 11th…..

Cycles Trying: first!

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc.): DTD EOD, prenatals, possibly preseed

Link to Chart, if any: not charting yet

and for fun –

What was your best vacation and why?  And if you are planning a vacation this year – where are you going?  Our honeymoon last month!!!! ahhhhh what I would give to be back there! 

Post # 6
413 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD12 

Ovulation Date: 5/2 

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: POAS 5/16, cycle length ranges 32-35 days

Cycles Trying: Cycle 11, 6th month charting

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc.): Unfortunately, I’m traveling for work and will miss 2-O, 1-O, and O. But we’re still trying this month…I take prenatal, add’l folic acid, evening primrose and Fertilitea until O, maca root, calcium & magnesium, fish oil DHA. I also got my husband Mega Men and Fertiliblend this month. 

Link to Chart, if any: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/NowandLater/

What was your best vacation and why?  The best vacation was, by far, New Zealand. The flight there from the US is not easy, but it was worth every hour on that flight. My husband and I absolutely loved the scenary and the laid-back culture. We also did adventurous activities along with hitting up beautiful beaches. And if you are planning a vacation this year – where are you going? My huband and I are headed to Europe in 2 weeks! Here’s hoping that I don’t come back 10lbs heavier from eating all that gelato and pasta! 

Post # 7
115 posts
Blushing bee

ROLL CALL!

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD28 3DPO (I think, waitng for tomorrow’s temp to be sure) 

Ovulation Date: Pretty sure it was the 21st (CD25), but could have been CD25, my temps have been wonky bc of a cold last week (mouthbreathing)

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: My cycles are crazy, shortest ever 17 longest ever 72, but usually between 30-45 haha, so I just take my POAS date from 14DPO. May 5th for me this month! My birthday is this month too, so I am hoping for an early birthday present!

Cycles Trying: This is #2

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc.): Just BD as much as possible when fertile! haha

Link to Chart, if any: My Ovulation Chart

<br />What was your best vacation and why? And if you are planning a vacation this year – where are you going?

My best vacation was my honeymoon to a portuguese island! Darling Husband and I had tons of fun and it was gorgeous! 

Post # 8
413 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

I also wanted to add that since I’ve been getting acupuncture, my temp shift has been more drastic. So although I can’t vouch for acupuncture helping me conceive, I do believe that it’s purifying/circulating my blood flow. And I definitely feel good after!

Post # 9
987 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

Yay, well done for starting a May thread! I was hoping someone would crack sooner rather than later… I toyed with the idea myself but then realised I need to concentrate on my exams until they’re all done in June!

ROLL CALL!

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD11

Ovulation Date: Not sure yet – guessing around 4th May…?

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: POAS date tbc / average cycle length around 32 days

Cycles Trying: This’ll be #5…. So that’s four too many for Mrs I-Want-It-Done-Yesterday here, although I know there are some Bees out there with saintly patience!

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc.): Attempting SMEP after a bit of a fail last month! First cycle charting (not sure how successfully); OPKs; EPO; pre-natals; some guaifenesin; Pre-seed to hand if needed…

Link to Chart, if any: Let’s see if this works… http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4ae2c3… Nope – can someone help?

and for fun –

I need a break from work and TTC – so lets talk about vacations! What was your best vacation and why?  And if you are planning a vacation this year – where are you going?

I couldn’t pick a favourite! 🙂 We’ll be doing a few local minibreaks this summer, and then off to France in September. Hopefully I won’t be enjoying lots of wine and stinky cheese… *sigh*

Post # 10
70 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD9

Ovulation Date: 29th April probably

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: 14th May / cycles has been a bit odd since TTC, don’t know why. Just varying by a few days and spotting before hand. 

Cycles Trying: this is #3

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc.): probably EOD or try ED around O week. Prenatals, preseed, red raspberry leaf tea for me. (any of you girls tried it?)<br />

Link to Chart, if any:  http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/no_elle

and for fun –

What was your best vacation and why?  And if you are planning a vacation this year – where are you going?

I also loved our honeymoon last year! we went island hopping in Greece. So lovely. I am going back to the UK this summer for a family wedding, which I can’t wait for as am homesick!

<div style=”overflow: hidden; color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;”> </div>

Post # 11
83 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD8.

Ovulation Date: Hoping for May 1st.

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: POAS May 15th. My cycles lengths are irregular, but this month I did a round of Clomid, so I’m hoping it makes me ovulate and have a normal cycle.

Cycles Trying: 9 months.

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc.): Been on Metformin since Feb., took Clomid this cycle. Will have an ultrasound on CD14 to verify if it’s working.

Link to Chart, if any: none

and for fun –

What was your best vacation and why? And if you are planning a vacation this year – where are you going? My best vacation was our honeymoon. We went to the Virgin Islands and had a fantastic time of lying on the beach in gorgeous weather for a week. We hope to get back there again sometime. We have a vacation planned for Memorial weekend to South Carolina with some friends. Hoping to be able to tell them some exciting news once we’re there.

<br /><br /> 

Post # 12
83 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

no_elle:  my friend who is practicing to become a midwife suggested the tea to me to help regulate my cycle, but it didn’t work for me. I have PCOS so I’m not sure if that was the issue or not. It did work for her. She only had to try for 2 months to get her BFP.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 10 months ago by  mdglass.
Post # 13
1831 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

Current Cycle Day/DPO: <br />2 DPO

Ovulation Date: 4/22

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: <br />May 1

Cycles Trying: This is #4. #1 was a MC

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc.): OPKs, charting, Synthroid, was taking aspirin, but I think I’m allergic.

Link to Chart, if any: GrannyPantiesRock on FF

and for fun –

I need a break from work and TTC – so lets talk about vacations!  <br />What was your best vacation and why?  And if you are planning a vacation this year – where are you going?

<div style=”overflow: hidden; color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;”><br />I’m too chicken to fly!!!!!</div>

The topic ‘May 2014 POAS!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors