(Closed) May 2014 POAS!

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 273
471 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: January 2014

CatyLady:  That’s me exactly! O’d on Friday and woke up Saturday with the sore throat. Stuffy/runner nose and sinuses are a wreck as of Monday. I’m going to keep convincing myself it’s just a stupid bug so i hopefully don’t drive myself insane.

Post # 274
455 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

phoebephoebo:  CocoLoco523:  I have some FRER at home. I took that test on my lunch. Is that bad?? lol

Post # 275
2654 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

weim-love:  Oh no! Hopefully the day passes quickly so you can go and test… Fx for you but it’s looking good.

Post # 276
388 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

weim-love:  Looks positive to me!  Fingers crossed.

AFM, I’m calling it – roll me over.  I didn’t end up testing yesterday because I had a huge temp drop in the morning and then started lightly bleeding later in the morning.  I held off judgement a day because it’s a really out of character AF for me.  Two days beyond my longest LP, no spotting at all, and it’s not at all as heavy as it normally is.  Anyway, whatever it is, I think it’s heavy enough to call it.  I’m out for the rest of May (my cycles are too long) but I’ll stick around to chat.  Good luck to the rest of you.  I’m taking this one hard (the two days late really got my hopes up…) so I think I’m going to take the weekend away from all things TTC and enjoy some sunshine, wine, and maybe some raw fish.

Post # 277
3339 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013 - Rhode Island

GearBride:  Oh no, I’m so sorry to hear this.  It sounds like you have a great weekend planned though, so enjoy it!

Post # 278
185 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

GearBride:  Ugh I’m so sorry 🙁  Stupid AF playing tricks.  Enjoy your weekend!!!

Post # 279
455 posts
Helper bee

Well ladies, I got home from work and made a B line for the bathroom and tested with a FRER and……………………….BFP!!! Yay so excited! I’ve been having light pink/brown spotting for a couple days though, but I read that can be normal. Still makes me a little nervous. But for the moment I’m pregnant!

Post # 280
2654 posts
Sugar bee

weim-love:  I’ve been waiting for this!! Yay! Congrats. That’s great news. Don’t know how you waited it out for the afternoon!!!!

Post # 281
455 posts
Helper bee

phoebephoebo:  Thanks! We were really busy at work today so that helped!

Post # 282
2654 posts
Sugar bee

weim-love:  Congrats again. Have you told DH?

Post # 283
1865 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

Aww super cute! “Hello tummy!”

Post # 284
133 posts
Blushing bee

weim-love:  Congrats!!

Post # 285
2190 posts
Buzzing bee

weim-love:  WOOHOO!! Congrats, mama!

The topic ‘May 2014 POAS!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors