(Closed) May 2014 POAS!

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 289
292 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

weim-love:  omg congrats! And whoa, wasn’t it your mom that had an inkling you were, how crazy?!! Can’t wait for you to tell her she was right! 

Post # 290
292 posts
Helper bee

Christy42213:  thanks for replying and so happy you agree! We got in CD 12, 14, and 17 so if I O’d around 16-17, I’m pretty hopeful for this month! Congrats on your anniversary and having an O cycle. I also went off BCPs in Sept ๐Ÿ™‚ Maybe it will be our months! 

Post # 291
455 posts
Helper bee

phoebephoebo: I made a shirt that said “big sis” on it and put it on the dog. She was walking around and he wasn’t saying anything. So I told him to look at her and he laughed because she had a shirt on. I was like nooooo…….LOOK at it! He then saw what it said. I showed him the test and he says, “That’s it? I thought it was supposed to be darker.” lol 

Post # 293
455 posts
Helper bee

mrspinkiepie:  MrsNebraska:  Thanks!!

fridaythe13bride:  Yes, last week she had two dreams I was pregnant. When I was talking to her I just wanted to blurt out I might be because I ovulated last week, but that might have been I little too much info! lol

Post # 294
210 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: December 2012

GearBride:  sorry to hear this might not be the month, oh raw fish! I’m jealous already, love my sashimi, we found the week we sorta gave up thinking about it and didn’t chart etc was the likely conceive date so maybe it’s good to take a break! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 295
292 posts
Helper bee

weim-love:  that’s amazing! Are you planning on telling her soon or waiting? I’d have a hard time keeping my mouth shut! 

Post # 296
455 posts
Helper bee

fridaythe13bride:  I haven’t decided yet. She lives out of town and is coming home in two weeks to visit. Maybe I will tell her then. 

Post # 297
292 posts
Helper bee

weim-love:  That’s a good plan ๐Ÿ™‚ Please keep us updated on her reaction! 

Post # 299
1860 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

fallingleaves: I think our dog will do well – he’s a pretty patient guy and has been around my young nephews..

weim-love:  congrats!!

Post # 301
1639 posts
Bumble bee

Welp, pretty certain I’m out this month. Still spotting, but I went to the bathroom a couple of hours ago(BM) and had some more brown/reddish spotting and brown flecks (tissue I think?). So I’m expecting it tomorrow, although I just went to the bathroom again and it was spotting. I was hoping at the very least the B6 would’ve lengthened my LP past 11 days (I’m 11 DPO today) but not so sure now.

Gonna go have a drink. Happy Friday and congrats to all our BFPers so far!

Post # 302
930 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: January 2013

I apologize in advance for this bloody post…. I think my body is reminding me who’s boss. I didn’t have high hopes for this cycle, but I was still hopeful, and testing lots- all negatives. My luteal phase is approximately 11 days. At 11DPO (yesterday), I had barely visible, almost missed it, light pink spotting. Just once. I assumed AF was on its way. Today, at 12DPO, I had brown, clot like spotting. Again, briefly. Still no AF. Another negative preg test, and this morning I dipped below my cover line.

spotting is not normal for me. If I spot, within a few hours I have my full blown AF. I just wish AF would come already so I can stop hoping that I still have a chance in this game ๐Ÿ™

http://fertilityfriend.com/home/PriyaWWBYa

The topic ‘May 2014 POAS!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors