(Closed) May 2014 POAS!

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 303
21 posts
Newbee

ROLL CALL!

Current Cycle Day/DPO: CD 13

Ovulation Date: May the 10th – but potentially earlier.

POAS Date/Usual Cycle Length: Going to hold out POAS until the 31st. My cycle length varies between 30 and 34 days… averages around 33. 

Cycles Trying: This is our first

BFP Plan (BD timing, supplements, etc.): For the next few months we are just going to ‘not prevent’ and be aware of my fertile week, but we aren’t getting caught up in it – if we don’t want to BD, we won’t. I’m taking Elevit, but otherwise normal exercise, healthy eating and limiting my wine and caffeine intake. 

Link to Chart, if any: 

and for fun –

What was your best vacation and why?  And if you are planning a vacation this year – where are you going?

Japan is unreal. Absolute best trip ever with full intention to go again. Possibly a relaxing trip to the Cook Islands this September. If the next few months aren’t successful, we will probably reassess, as we might require assistance with conceiving – (I suffer from large cysts that burst frequently and affect my cycle / ovulation etc), and might be able to sneak in a trip to Nepal. 

PS Long time stalker, but this is my first post! Very excited. Although, I spelt Chinchilla wrong when I signed up, but I don’t have the care to change it. x 

Post # 304
987 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

priyawouldntwannabeya:  It’s probably not much consolation, but I never used to have spotting before we started TTC. Basically your body just seems to be become a bit of a jerk, lol ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 305
987 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: April 2014

phoebephoebo:  You definitely count! You’re in our timezone ๐Ÿ™‚ Yep, was relieved he was on board Thursday night, but he struggled to go again last night, lol. SMEP says he’s gonna have to dig deep for tonight but I realllllllly don’t know if I can persuade him :/ I pointed out to him that he used to long for the days when we first got together when it seemed like we barely made it out of bed ๐Ÿ˜‰ He was like ‘yeah, but we were able to just stay in bed and snooze all day back then’. Which is true, I suppose. Being all grown-up and responsible doesn’t necessarily work well with having an epic sex life, I guess!

Think I overdid it a little on the Pre-seed last night as well. I’ve run out of applicators so it was a bit harder to sort out… Lol – this would be ridiculously unacceptable conversation IRL – I’m sorry!!

Post # 306
2437 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

So ladies, maybe I’m symptom spotting but I woke up out of a nights sleep bc I felt nauseous all of a sudden. It lasted for like 10 minutes and then went away. My body loves to trick me.

Post # 307
481 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Wow I was away for a few days, and I have missed so much this thread. Looks like we have had SUCH a great start to May!

E_Lynne615:  fallingleaves:  heirofslytherin:  MrsArchitect: weim-love:  Congratulations ladies! What fantastic news! So happy for all of you, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!!

AFM, I am at 10dpo and trying to distract myself from TWW crazyness and keep myself from symptom spotting or testing too early. Ugh, the TWW is the worst!

Post # 309
472 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2018

whybee:  I didn’t even bother with the applicator. Just used it like regular old lube. I think the applicator might be a bit of a marketing thing to get women to use more (and it’s so expensive as it is). 

Post # 310
115 posts
Blushing bee

weim-love:  After we told my Mother-In-Law about our BFP, she said that she’d had a feeling I was since last Sunday, well, looks like she was right! ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 311
89 posts
Worker bee
  • Wedding: August 2013

Well 11dpo for me and a BFN this morning. Guess I’m out for this month. Now just waiting for AF so I can move on and try again. Congrats to all those who got their BFPs this month!  

Post # 312
3339 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013 - Rhode Island

weim-love:  YAY!!! Congrats!!

Post # 313
3339 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: April 2013 - Rhode Island

littlechincilla:  Japan is our dream trip! We wanted to honeymoon there but it was too expensive. Now with TTC, we have to wait longer. Where did you go? For how long? What season? I’m full of questions & likely to high jack this thread with questions, so feel free to PM me instead. ๐Ÿ™‚

PeachBee:  I used to think waiting for O was hard…I’m only 5DPO and I’m dying!!!

Post # 316
Hostess
11050 posts
Sugar Beekeeper
  • Wedding: June 2011

MrsBaldEagle: Hey, pop me down for 11.05.14 when FF predicts AF will come. Thanks. 

Post # 317
1854 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

So far we’ve been NTNP and havent done much more than BD once or twice during my FW if we feel like it. but yesterday my Darling Husband says to me out of the blue, “so do you think maybe you want to buy the ovulation predictors and a big pack of pregnancy tests and actually start trying For real?”

i was amazed! How the heck does he know about OPKs!? Haha. I am so excited, but so freaked out too! That means I have the green light to start really charting and putting in real effort for a baby! I think if NTNP doesn’t work this cycle I’ll go for it. Ahh!!!!

The topic ‘May 2014 POAS!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors