(Closed) May 2014 POAS!

posted 6 years ago in TTC
Post # 93
455 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: September 2013

My mom called me tonight and asked me if I was pregnant. She said she had two dreams last week that I was and both times I had a girl! I’m 6dpo so I hope she had some sort of premonition! 

Post # 94
1639 posts
Bumble bee

heirofslytherin:  As the days go on it’s definitely difficult to keep myself from temping. The times I’ve gone to the bathroom in the last few hours I’ve noticed the TP is tinged a light brown. It’s so very faint I had to put it under brighter light to make sure I wasn’t seeing things. I’m still holding out for AF, I keep telling myself these are all her symptoms (even though I’ve never had them off BCP). Besides, I only have one (a dollar store cheapie), and I keep hidden from my view.

Post # 95
2324 posts
Buzzing bee

weim-love:  wow – cannot wait until you test! That would be very cool

Post # 96
115 posts
Blushing bee

weim-love:  Oh! I hope it is a premonition!!!! 

vanike:  I totally understand, it can be easier sometimes to believe you’re not and be right, rather than hope you are and be wrong, but hope is a hard thing to fight! My cramps last night got much worse and I even felt a little nauseaus. I thought for sure that AF was coming early again, but luckily there was nothing this morning! I am still holding out!

Post # 97
1860 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

heirofslytherin:  Can I tell you how much I LOVE you for planting the thought of using up my cheapies?!?!???

Dipped a wondfo this morning before I got in the shower, and when I got out, I had a squinter – I’ve never had a squinter before, unless you count that stupid shiny white evap line I’ve had in the past….. so I weighed my options and decided to use up my one and only FRER, since I knew you ladies would be ticked if I didn’t!! ๐Ÿ™‚  And GUESS WHAT?!?!???!

I’m totally freaking out (in a wonderful way!!) – hands are shaking, can’t stop smiling – this literally happened 10 minutes ago and I just don’t know what to do with myself!!! Darling Husband is upstairs in the shower, I have to figure out how to tell him after work tonight!!!  ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 100
2324 posts
Buzzing bee

E_Lynne615:  How no earTh are you going to keep it from him?? And how are you wanting to tell him? Very exciting!

Post # 101
1860 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: June 2013

Fluffmallow:  MrsBaldEagle:  Nic01:  Thanks!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

As for keeping it from Darling Husband – holy COW it was tough not to say anything this morning but for whatever reason I really want to be able to catch his reaction on tape…..  He was like “Wow, someone’s really happy this morning” – I was just bursting at the seams….

But now we’re both at work, so I’m safe for awhile!  I don’t know how to tell him… I do have a little onesie that I bought awhile ago that says “Peanut” on it.. I could work that in somehow…

Post # 103
185 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: May 2011

E_Lynne615:  Yay congratulations!!!

I was on pretty much the same timeline as you and could not wait to test.  The night before last I had a dream about 2 pink lines (but told myself it was because the friend who just announced her pregnancy told me how she had a dream that prompted her to test-a week before AF was due, when she was on BC even!) and got a BFN yesterday morning as expected.  Tried again this morning, did not hear my phone alarm, so saw a line but wasn’t sure if it was an evap since it had been too long.  So out comes another IC-another faint line!  I crossed my fingers and used my one FRER and yep, faint BFP!!!  DH is away this week so I have some time to think of how to tell him but so excited ๐Ÿ™‚  Also, woke up to another pregnancy announcement on FB and yesterday my coworker told me she is pregnant as I thought so this is saving Darling Husband from a mini-meltdown.

Sorry for the novel, I’m too excited to edit!

Post # 105
1639 posts
Bumble bee

E_Lynne615:  yay! Congrats! !!

Post # 106
1639 posts
Bumble bee

heirofslytherin:  Hope is really hard to fight.  I had cramps throughout the day off and on, ones like I used to get during AF while I was on the pill.  Went to bed with a bad backache, but I woke up without one. First day without one in the last 3 days,  not even a trace of it. Had vivid Dreams last night and the night before. Checked CM this morning and it was mixed with brown blood. So I’m guessing AF is on her way. This is my first month taking the b6, so maybe that’s what’s giving me the extra AF symptoms. 

The topic ‘May 2014 POAS!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors