(Closed) May 2014 RSVP Thread!

posted 6 years ago in May 2014
Post # 77
1556 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

Update!

1.  When were your invites sent and when is your wedding?

Invites sent: March 12 (planned on March 8th but had a whole invitations snafu that meant all pieces of the invites had to be redone)

RSVP Deadline: April 12 (this Saturday)

Wedding Date: May 3

2.  What percentage of your guest list (including you and FI) have RSVPed  ((# responded divided by # invited)*100)?

76% have responded. 193 out of 252 guests 

3.  What’s your acceptance rate for those who have RSVPed?  ((# of yeses divided by total # of responses)*100)

64% have said yes.

124 yes, 69 no

Post # 78
997 posts
Busy bee

1. When were your invites sent and when is your wedding?

Invites sent – March 17th.

RSVP deadline – April 17th.

Wedding date – May 17th.

2. What percentage of your guest list (including you and FI) have RSVPed?

77% have responded (77 out of 99 guests).

3. What’s your acceptance rate for those who have RSVPed?

85% have said yes. That’s 66 “yes” (including me and my FI), 11 “no” Still waiting to hear from some key people – Future Mother-In-Law and Future Brother-In-Law included!

4. Favorite comment?

I actually haven’t seen most of them haha. They are being sent to my mom’s house since I’m away at college. So I’m not sure!

Post # 79
127 posts
Blushing bee

Updates!

Sent – 3/22

Deadline – 4/26

Wedding – 5/31

51% have responded – yay!!!!

Of our responses, we are at an 86% acceptance rate.

Favorite comment is still my Ren & Stimpy one ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 81
1461 posts
Bumble bee

Third Update!

– March 12th Wedding is May 24th

2.  What percentage of your guest list (including you and FI) have RSVPed  ((# responded divided by # invited)*100)?<br /><br />3.  What’s your acceptance rate for those who have RSVPed?  ((# of yeses divided by total # of responses)*100)<br /><br />- 100% We are actively crossing our fingers for a decline every time we open an RSVP at this point. 

4.  Favorite note written on a RSVP card/online RSVP this week?<br /><br />- No notes this week ๐Ÿ™

Post # 82
11519 posts
Sugar Beekeeper

update:

I’m super bummed, I won’t lie. 

We’re sitting at: 48 yes, 35 No and 39 outstanding (most of which were on our presumed no list)

We’ve had some real surprises in the decline column in the last week and I’m having a really hard time with it.  We had expected 75 guests, we’re now looking at just under 60 if we’re lucky.

Post # 83
92 posts
Worker bee

View original reply
MsGinkgo:  That is so frustrating!  I just don’t understand people.  I have had a couple people say, “I got your invitations, they’re great!  Do we have to send the RSVP back?”  No, I printed them, paid for stamps, and sent them to you but you don’t have to send it back!  Grrrrr.

I have only had 25% of my responses returned at this point.  I still have a couple weeks but seriously, you can’t respond? 

Post # 84
91 posts
Worker bee

March 17th and wedding May 24!

2.  What percentage of your guest list (including you and FI) have RSVPed  ((# responded divided by # invited)*100)?

57%

3.  What’s your acceptance rate for those who have RSVPed?  ((# of yeses divided by total # of responses)*100)

98% same case as before, someone just isn’t bringing their baby

4.  Favorite note written on a RSVP card/online RSVP?

nothing this week ๐Ÿ™

Post # 85
122 posts
Blushing bee

1.  When were your invites sent and when is your wedding? sent beginning of march, wedding is may 23.

2.  What percentage of your guest list (including you and FI) have RSVPed: 61%… and our RSVPs are due next week, and there’s the easter weekend in between – so a few public holidays.

3.  What’s your acceptance rate for those who have RSVPed?: 90%

4.  Favorite note written on a RSVP card/online RSVP? funny little ones under special dietary requirements line, such as – no, i love food, or, see food and we’ll eat it?

<div style=”overflow: hidden; color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;”><br /><br /></div>

Post # 86
279 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: May 2014 - Muhlhauser Barn

1.  When were your invites sent and when is your wedding? Sent March 17th/Wedding May 31st. RSVP deadline is April 30th, so 2 weeks to go to get the last 95 RSVPs in. 

2.  What percentage of your guest list (including you and FI) have RSVPed  ((# responded divided by # invited)*100)? 52.26% (104 responses, 199 total invited guests)

3.  What’s your acceptance rate for those who have RSVPed?  ((# of yeses divided by total # of responses)*100) 90.38% (92 yeses out of 104 RSVPs, 12 nos)

4.  Favorite note written on a RSVP card/online RSVP? Ours are online or phone calls only, so no fun messages yet, but I’ve been pleasantly surprised by the number of RSVPs we’ve received to date & that everyone (even grandparents) have used the online RSVP option rather than the phone option at this point!

Post # 87
49 posts
Newbee

Invites mailed March 17th. Wedding is May 24th.

2.  What percentage of your guest list (including you and FI) have RSVPed 

69% have responded

3.  What’s your acceptance rate for those who have RSVPed? 

91% yes

4.  Favorite note written on a RSVP card/online RSVP?

I love them all. It’s just nice to see people get excited and even just write “Woo!” or even triple exclamation points on the invites.

• This reply was modified 5 years, 11 months ago by  .
Post # 88
104 posts
Blushing bee

I realize my RSVP deadline is 9 days away, but the responses have stopped coming in! It’s very frustrating.  I’m sitting at a 53% rate at the moment.  They never did come in fast and furious, the most I ever got on a day was 3, I’m kinda bummed.

Post # 89
140 posts
Blushing bee

Update!

Sent – 2/11

Deadline – 4/15

Wedding – 5/10

86% have responded – just waiting on 18 more RSVPs!

Of our responses, we are at a 62% acceptance rate – a lot lower than we expected, but it is a destination wedding for most, so understandable.

Just over 3 weeks to go!!

Post # 90
127 posts
Blushing bee

Third Update!

Sent – 3/22

Deadline – 4/26

Wedding – 5/31

61% have responded 

82% acceptance rate – just above average!  I will say that our actual guest list # is a lot lower than we expected, we invited every guest with a +1 regardless of relationship status and all the single guys/gals are coming on their own.  Phew!

The topic ‘May 2014 RSVP Thread!’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors