(Closed) MAY 2015 MAMAS – Part 2

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 16
413 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Although I’d love to wear yoga pants everywhere, I started to get stares and disapproving looks, especially at nice restaurants. Now that I can finally chow down and eat, husband and I have been taking advantage of new neighborhoods and restaurants. I’m on the petite side and pants from Gap did not make the cut. So I bit the cost and bought two pairs of designer pants from Pea in Pod. For a few hundred dollars per pair, these suckers better make me look goood and last a long time! 

We are team green. We have a name picked out for a girl and a boy and can’t wait to see what this little baby looks like! Week 14 and 4 days today. 

Post # 17
915 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

CocoLoco523:  Well, I thought I was crazy feeling little movements around sixteen weeks because they were so light and it was hard to distinguish from gas bubbles lol.  In retrospect, however, I’m pretty sure they were baby.  Until they got firmer and more consistent, though, it was really hard to tell.  Even now, I can feel a ton sometimes, and then none for a day…I think it just depends on how he/she’s facing in there.  So you never know – you might not be crazy and might be feeling something!  My mom felt me around 16 weeks, and one of my other friends felt her first around 17.

FutureMrsLodge:  I usually have an awful time finding pants that fit, although for the opposite reason.  Rather than start the buy-return-try again cycle, I’m hoping to snag at least another month out of my jeans.  Maybe we’ll both get lucky and manage it before having to switch!

Post # 18
2081 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

Finally took some decent photos of the baby bump today. I’m almost 15 weeks.

Post # 21
622 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: September 2010

loving all the bump pictures! i would take one today but i’m just baggy-clothing it today – nothing cute enough for a picture on the internet… haha.

We only have 2 more weeks until our gender scan! Excited!

Post # 23
2081 posts
Buzzing bee

CocoLoco523:  Doing pretty good here, just tired today. I’m anxious to feel her move. We’re almost 17 weeks. Congratulations on reaching the half way mark! Have you felt your little boy kick yet?

Post # 25
1390 posts
Bumble bee

I’ve been off the bee for a while but I’m checking in! I’m 17 weeks, 2 days today and we’re Team Green! Our level 2 ultrasound is tomorrow but we definitely don’t want to find out so we’ll be asking the tech to keep it quiet. I’m fairly certain it’s a boy, although I’m also fairly certain that my ‘motherly instinct’ is a complete crock, so we’ll find out in May. Darling Husband thinks it’s a boy too, so it’s probably definitely a girl. Either way, we’re so excited for the ultrasound!

Post # 26
2081 posts
Buzzing bee

CocoLoco523:  Aww, I’m sorry. Hopefully you’ll feel him more soon. Have you started on your nursery yet?

Post # 27
1178 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

CocoLoco523:  I have an Anterior Placenta too. It sucks cause my son wasn’t one and we have gotten terrible pictures this round cause my Placenta is all in the way

Post # 28
915 posts
Busy bee

CocoLoco523:  We found out we’re having a boy!  Thankfully we wanted to find out, because as soon as the doctor turned on the ultrasound picture, there he was and there was no mistaking what that first image displayed haha! 

greenidlady:  17 weeks was when I knew for sure what I was feeling was baby, so hopefully you’ll get some movement soon!

Post # 30
187 posts
Blushing bee

Hello all! I’m 19 weeks today! we went to the doctor yesterday to try and see what baby is due to wanting to give it as a present this week for Christmas HOWEVER we have a stubborn baby who  is breached (they said it was normal and nothing to worry about so i’m going to not worry) and baby was sitting on one of its legs like it was relaxing. SO disapointed to have to wait 4 more weeks and be 23 weeks when we find out what baby is. For now we are team green until we can see what baby is. Hope all is well with everyone!

The topic ‘MAY 2015 MAMAS – Part 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors