(Closed) MAY 2015 MAMAS – Part 2

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 31
2081 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

CocoLoco523:  No, we haven’t started yet. We live in a townhouse, so we have limited space. I’m just waiting on Darling Husband to move some things so we can get started on it.

Post # 32
1178 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Bumping! Ladies has anyone else had their anatomy scan and found out the gender!? Do share!!

Post # 33
656 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: May 2014

I surprised him with a gender scan at a private place a week or two ago before Christmas and they said boy.

Last night we had our anatomy scan and yup! Still boy. We are team blue and Darling Husband is BEYOND excited. Hockey onesies were already bought.

Post # 34
915 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

We already found out we were Team Blue, so nothing new on that front.  I did find out I’m GBS+, which isn’t that big a deal, just annoying.  On the good side, I don’t have to get swabbed for it later (gross)!

Is anyone else seeing a major growth spurt?  Right around 20-21 weeks, I went from a totally hide-able belly to needing a whole new wardrobe!  It’s so weird, because it doesn’t necessarily follow my weight gain, which is pretty low and steady, at all.  Just one week nothing, and then poof – hello baby belly.  The LO is moving a ton, and Darling Husband got to feel a bunch of kicks and rolls the other day.  He was so surprised at how obvious they’d gotten (I’d told him, but he hadn’t been able to catch one til then); it was very cute πŸ™‚

Post # 35
1643 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

Hi all, sorry I’ve been AWOL for a while, it’s all go wedding planning here in our house!  So exciting :D<br /><br />But we had a private scan last week and found out we’re TEAM PINK!

And thought I’d share a bump progression picture πŸ™‚  Hope you are all feeling well

Post # 36
367 posts
Helper bee

We had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday! Almost had to schedule a second one because baby kept it’s head so far down that the tech was barely able to get the pictures and measurements she needed of the brain. She said they still might call me back in, but hopefully what she got was enough! 

We’re Team Green, but all through the ultrasound I was thinking “boy!”

Post # 37
1432 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: November 2013

CocoLoco523:  Darling Husband and I are Team Green! πŸ™‚ We’ve decided not to find out, and keep it a surprise.  I’m pretty excited about that.  We had our anatomy ultrasound yesterday and everything came back ‘normal’, so we are verrrrrry happy about that.  During the ultrasound my husband was miming the baby’s movements because I couldn’t see the screen, and so I was giggling for half of it.  Anyway, here’s a couple of ultrasound pics, because why not?  πŸ™‚

Here’s the profile, with a tiny little nose!  This kills me, it’s so cute:

And here’s a pic of the feet, which were crossed at the ankle.  Uggghhh so cute πŸ™‚

ETA: Turns out I have an anterior placenta so I can’t feel a thing!  Even when we could see the little bubs moving on screen, I felt nothing.  It’s a little disappointing, but now that we’ve seen that he/she’s OK, and moving around, I’m not going to complain.  Also, apparently it can be more confortable in late pregnancy because there’s more padding from the kicks!

Post # 39
915 posts
Busy bee

MsGolightly:  That profile shot is adorable!  We have a really really similar one that I have on my phone.  Baby faces are the cutest πŸ™‚

Post # 40
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012 - W Hotel Silicon Valley

Wow, I’ve been off WB for awhile! 20+1 today. Had our anatomy scan yesterday and baby #2 is a girl! I’m pretty excited for another girl, she’ll have lots of clothes and toys already from her sister! 

Got a call today that my umbilical cord is attached to the edge of the placenta, rather than in the middle, which would be normal…I have no idea what that means but I have an apt. with a perinatologist next week–fingers crossed it’s nothing too much to worry about!

Here are some pictures…first one is from Monday, wearing my older daughter and second is #2’s ultrasound! Sorry they’re so large, I have no idea how to shrink them down!

• This reply was modified 4 years, 9 months ago by  moniquaa.
Post # 42
2081 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

19 week bump

Post # 43
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012 - W Hotel Silicon Valley

Hello mamas! I’m not on the bee much anymore either, but is anyone out there? πŸ™‚

I’ll be 23 weeks tomorrow! Found out that the umbilical cord attachment is OK since it’s not on the far edge of the placenta. Doctor didn’t order any extra monitoring or testing, which was a relief. 

Post # 44
171 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

moniquaa: I still come here every once in awhile! I was just going to ask on facebook if you had heard anything else about the umbilical cord placement. So glad everything is okay!  

Post # 45
187 posts
Blushing bee

I know most of you ladies are on the facebook group but I mostly hang around here and didn’t get into the facebook group BUT I just wanted to check up on everyone because I see all the other boards thriving and our May board isn’t! I am 26 weeks and feeling like in a lull period because nothing’s going on really. LOL. anyone else feel that way? I just feel like May is so far away yet knowing 30 week mark is creeping up on me I just feel like blah. lol.

The topic ‘MAY 2015 MAMAS – Part 2’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors