(Closed) MAY 2015 Mamas

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 316
310 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

GoGoAnonon:  I know it is a weird thing to have in common, but I’m actually happy to see someone else is experiencing the diarrhea.  I was beginning to think I was the only “unlucky” one… although if there has to be a reason for me to be okay with it, this would be it!!!

NowandLater:  We are “team green”, too!  Exciting!!!!  And congratulations!

Post # 317
57 posts
Worker bee

moniquaa:  I would be.  Let us know what it is called (if you haven’t already – I haven’t caught up on this thread yet) and I will find it and join.

Post # 318
49 posts
Newbee

FutureMrsLodge:  I know right? Everyone else seems to have the opposite problem. I’ve heard some women never experience vomitting, but they have really bad diarrhea instead… which, to me, would be fine. lol

Post # 320
57 posts
Worker bee

I’m sorry, I just need to whine and complain a little bit.  Skip this post if my negativity will bring you down.

MS is officially kicking my ass and causing my ass to grow!  I am so nauseous, it really does feel like a  terrible hangover.  Everyday I feel so sick, and the only thing that calms it is eating.  I have to eat carbs constantly – like at least every 15 minutes and a couple crackers won’t do it.  I am packing on weight like nobody’s business.  Prior to this, I had LapBand surgery and lost 145lbs.  Due to the vomiting I was having, the band was adjusted, and so it’s like it isn’t even there.  I have so far put on 15lbs.  If I stop eating, I start heaving and then vomiting.  I have a headache that never goes away.  I am short of breath constantly to the point that it feels like a panic attack – it’s not though.  I’m dizzy and keep losing my balance.  I fainted at a client’s house last week, and was out for at least a couple minutes.  I have diarrhea.  My body temperature varies from one minute normal to the next a sauna. I have been spotting for 4 weeks now and nobody knows why – 2 ultrasounds both normal without concern, and I haven’t had a decent’s night sleep in a week.  I just want to curl up and sleep for the next 30 weeks.

Sorry, I just needed to get that out.  I am thrilled to be pregnant, but this stage is taking everything to get through.  Everyone keeps telling me that magically at 12 weeks this will all stop… I can only say it better, because I don’t think I could do one week more than that.

Post # 321
187 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

ROLL CALL

Due date: May 18, 2015

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): About 8-9 dpo

How long did you try before your BFP? First Cycle Trying.

If trying for awhile, what was different this month?

Any symptoms yet? hot/cold, bloating, sore breast, cramps

What are you most excited about? really excited all around. I can’t wait to have a baby of my own and not just be a niece or nephfew! 

What are you most nervous about? Miscarriage

What will you miss most while pregnant? Alcohol

<div style=”overflow: hidden; color: #000000; background-color: #ffffff; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;”><br /><br /></div>

Post # 322
310 posts
Helper bee

pink_champagne:  So sorry you are going through all of that, and you are welcome to vent anytime!  I saw a quote on Pinterest a while back that said something like “pregnancy is the happiest reason to feel like crap!” and oh how true that is!  Have you talked to your doctor about an anti-nausea prescription medicine?  I believe there is one approved and safe for pregnancy! 

Post # 323
1152 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

pink_champagne:  I hope it starts to get better.  I have had low grade nausea all day long and for me the only thing that helps is protein.  TBH I find carbs positively revolting – have you tried some protein.  I also heard that dry heaving is more dangerous than actually vomiting (podcast I listened to) so maybe go see your doctor for this and they can recommend something.

I haven’t been around much – spent most of the weekend feeling totally sick and disgusting and awful.  I finally managed a real meal yesterday which was the first meal I have eaten in full since the BFP.  Unfortunately as a result of  that i was nauseous all night and missed my run this AM.  UGH.  Running was going really well until week 6, which was otherwise known as the week from hell.

Post # 324
1152 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2012

moniquaa:  I am interested in a private FB group- I might actually find a way to keep up with things that way.

Post # 325
57 posts
Worker bee

FutureMrsLodge:  Thanks 🙂 I haven’t talked to my doctor yet.  To be honest, I actually just keep thinking tomorrow will be better and I lost track of how long I have been dealing with it.  Then, I think to myself, what if this is just what morning sickness is like, and I’m blowing it out of proportion and other women can handle this?  I’m actually starting to worry that my doctor is thinking I’m a hypochondirac because I’ve called so much about the spotting.  I think if I have to take anymore time off work, I will probably ask for it.

jouissance:  Do you know where you found that podcast?  I would be interesting in taking a look.  The only protein substance I can get in is fish and cheese.  Fish has to be limited amounts, and cheese doesn’t always taste right 🙁  I can force myself to eat some chicken and beef, but it’s a struggle to swallow it, and it usually makes me more nauseous.  Good for you for trying to run.  You have my respect (for doing it before pregnancy and in pregnancy).

Post # 326
310 posts
Helper bee

jouissance:  I’m happy to see another runner here!  My runs last week and this week have felt like crap… like I’m made of concrete and my body just hurts :/  I’m hoping it gets better over time.  I’ve just been slowing down & trying to enjoy the run but it’s hard when it takes such an effort!

Post # 328
187 posts
Blushing bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

CocoLoco523:  Thank you. First time prego, so pretty nervous and excited.

Post # 329
1178 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Can someone help me join the Facebook group? Who do I need to add or can you add me by email? Thanks (:

Post # 330
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012 - W Hotel Silicon Valley

gpsp2B:  I sent you a private message, I can add you to the FB group 🙂

The topic ‘MAY 2015 Mamas’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors