(Closed) MAY 2015 Mamas

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 331
715 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: August 2012 - W Hotel Silicon Valley

pink_champagne:  Hi! It’s a private group, so you can’t search for it. If you add me as a friend on FB, I can add you to the group, I will PM you.

jouissance:  I sent you a private message.

Post # 332
1643 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

<strong style=”background-color: initial;”>I’m in!!

Due date: May 30th, 2015 (based on LMP of 23 Aug)

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?):  I’ve had short cycles (23 days) so waited til I knew I’d missed a period, so about 16 DPO

How long did you try before your BFP? It was only our first month of  NTNT though I’ve been off BC for 3 months

If trying for awhile, what was different this month? N/A

Any symptoms yet? The only thing to complain of is constipation! Lol! But I’m not even sure that’s related!  I’ve not had ANY other symptoms 

What are you most excited about? Knitting while sporting a bump! I love to knit, but always imagine I should be pregnant doing it! I’m looking forward to seeing my Fiance with our baby, and watching him be the fantastic father I know he’ll be. I’m also really looking forward to breastfeeding 

What are you most nervous about? not having a healthy pregnancy or labour or having complications 

What will you miss most while pregnant? Pate and getting to eat raw cake batter when I bake! 

Include a picture of your BFP if you want:

Post # 333
4802 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

Sparkidoodle:  congrats!!

So I went for my second scan today since they couldn’t get a great measurement off my last one and…I’m actually an April 2015 mama! April 30th is my EDD. I don’t know if there’s even an April board yet though so I hope you guys don’t mind if I lurk around here for awhile. Here’s my latest pic from 8 weeks 5 days…amazing how much difference just over a week makes!

Post # 334
702 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: June 2014

MademoiselleL:  fellow April mama here! We have a board on here but we are mainly on Facebook right now. Lots of chatting going on. Feel free to come on over if you want πŸ™‚

Post # 335
4802 posts
Honey bee
  • Wedding: August 2012

livelaughlove628:  oh ok thank-you! Maybe that’s why I didnt see it be because it doesn’t pop up very often. I’ll head over there and I will definitely join the Facebook group in a few weeks too…I’m just still too anxious to have pregnancy stuff coming up on my FB πŸ˜›

Post # 336
290 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: February 2014

MademoiselleL:  Just lurking in the May thread…I’m actually the admin for the secret April FB group and am on there with livelaughlove628 and about thirty other ladies. The group has a privacy setting of “secret” which means that no one on your friend’s list will know you joined it or that you are posting on it or anything at all! It’s a pretty awesome privacy setting.  If you’re interested in checking it out, message me with the email address associated with your Facebook account so I can add you and you can see what you think!

Post # 340
1178 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

CocoLoco523:  yay!! That’s so exciting. How far are you?? my first scan is on 10/10 and I’ll be 6+6 lol

Post # 342
310 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

MademoiselleL:  CocoLoco523:  Awesome scans ladies!  So exciting!  I have my first appointment tomorrow morning for bloodwork and an ultrasound at what I believe will be 5w3d.  I can’t wait!

Post # 343
915 posts
Busy bee
  • Wedding: October 2013

CocoLoco523:  MademoiselleL:  Those pictures are great!  It’ll be fun when we all start getting ultrasounds and seeing our babies!  Mine is in a couple weeks and I’ll be 10w6d and really really hoping for a good pic πŸ˜€

MademoiselleL:  And there’s the trouble with being early in the month haha!  We still like you even if they moved your edd πŸ˜‰  I’m quite curious what they’ll say about mine, because I”m nearly positive I conceived on 8/8 which gives an EDD of May 1st, rather than the LMP calculation of May 3rd. 

Post # 344
1178 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

FutureMrsLodge:  wow! I thought most places don’t do ultrasounds before 6 weeks. I don’twan to be a Debbie downer but just be mindful that it could very well be too early to see the HB. I made my dating ultrasound late in my 6rh week for that reason. best of luck though!!!

Post # 345
367 posts
Helper bee

I had my first appointment today (with the maternity counselor/nurse) and they said they wouldn’t do an ultrasound until 20 weeks. Has anyone else experienced that? Do they do something else for “pictures” before then? She said they’ll see me about once a month until 32 weeks the doctor likes to wait until at least 11 weeks for the first appointment so we have a better chance of hearing the heartbeat. Will that be just with a stethoscope?

The topic ‘MAY 2015 Mamas’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors