(Closed) MAY 2015 Mamas

posted 5 years ago in Pregnancy
Post # 376
1178 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: September 2016

Welcome to all the new ladies! If you want to join the SECRET Facebook group, please message me your email. It’s private, cannot be searched, does not show in your newsfeed or timeline. Nobody will know you’re in it. ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 377
2081 posts
Buzzing bee
  • Wedding: March 2013

CocoLoco523:  

ROLL CALL

Due date: May 27th, 2015 (based on LMP of 8/20/2014)

How many DPO were you when you got your BFP (if you were tracking?): Today, probably 25 days post ovulation.

How long did you try before your BFP? Two years

If trying for awhile, what was different this month? We did nothing differently. I think I may have ovulated twice this past month and I believe we conceived during the full/harvest moon.

Any symptoms yet? Painful breasts, slight bit of abdominal and back pain, very vivid dreams, bloating, urinating more, and sweating more than usual.

What are you most excited about? I’m still in a bit of shock! I’m excited about Darling Husband and I being parents!

What are you most nervous about? Miscarriage and having a healthy baby

What will you miss most while pregnant? sushi

Include a picture of your BFP if you want:

Post # 378
2081 posts
Buzzing bee

FutureMrsLodge:  I’m a runner also and the last few days my runs have not been so great either. I normally run 4 miles in 40 minutes. This week, I’ve been doing good to reach 3.25 miles in 35 minutes. I wonder if I’ll be safe for me to continue running during my pregnancy because of my age (36) and with asthma.:-/

Post # 380
2787 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

Here is my 6 weeks ultrasound ๐Ÿ™‚

Post # 381
1531 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: May 2013

Turtle83:  CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! so so SO happy for you!  Stick baby stick! 

Post # 382
310 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

greenidlady:  It is hard to struggle during runs that are usually easy, right?!  I just remind myself that I’m running to stay healthy and it benefits the baby, too, and just take my time.  I even shut off my GPS and don’t even time my runs anymore.  I hope you are able to continue running!  I have type 1 diabetes and I was concerned about being able to keep it up while pregnant, but so far so good.

Post # 384
413 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: October 2012

Turtle83:  So exciting!! I don’t know what I’m looking at, but it’s just as beautiful!!! (I hope my dr explains everything during my first u/s. ultrasounds all look like a blurb to me.

Post # 385
2787 posts
Sugar bee
  • Wedding: June 2011

MrsBaldEagle:  Thank you!! Congratulations on your pregnancy as well! I just saw the June Mamas boards, how exciting! You SO deserve it! I’m super happy for you ๐Ÿ™‚

FutureMrsLodge:  Thank you!

NowandLater:  They do look like a blurb! They measured the embryo and the heartbeat, 107! This was at exactly 6 weeks. I have another U/S tomorrow, 6 weeks + 4 days, I hope everything is looking good. I wanted to cancel, but Darling Husband insisted on keeping the appointment

Post # 387
315 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: August 2014

I had my first ultrasound Friday at what we thought was exactly six weeks, but the gestational sac was measuring at a little less than that, more like five weeks five days. We couldn’t see the yolk sac or fetal pole yet, but the doctor said that it wasn’t that unusual and is having us go back two weeks later (a week from this Friday) for a follow up. Of course, being a worrier, I fell into a Google hole and became convinced that something must be wrong…but on Saturday I started experiencing my first morning sickness and some major food aversions, which have just gotten worse every day since, so I’m feeling a little better about things now.

Post # 388
1643 posts
Bumble bee
  • Wedding: January 2015

CocoLoco523:  Can you change my date – I saw the doctor Friday and he calculated my EDD as the 25th.  I’d forgotten to take into account my 23 day cycle!  d’oh!  but yay!  ๐Ÿ˜€

Post # 389
2081 posts
Buzzing bee

FutureMrsLodge:  I’m glad you’ve been able to continue running. Today I tried running and started cramping a bit with the bouncing, so I stopped. I just walked at a fast pace and at a slight incline for 30 minutes. I made it 2 miles with ease. It helped relieve some of the anxiety I’m experiencing. I see the doctor tomorrow, so hopefully she’ll okay me to at least jog. Are you having any difficulty keep your blood glucose stable?

• This reply was modified 4 years, 11 months ago by  greenidlady.
Post # 390
310 posts
Helper bee
  • Wedding: November 2012

daisyfay:  When I went for our first ultrasound, I thought I was 5w3d and the gestational sac measured at 6w2d and I was a little surprised. We didn’t see a heartbeat yet, but the yolk sac was there. I go back Wednesday for another ultrasound so I’m hoping we see a little baby and a heartbeat! I think everyone is different… one woman may see a heartbeat a few days earlier/later than another. As long as your doctor isn’t concerned, I’d say there is nothing to worry about! Just feels like such a long wait until the next scan!

greenidlady:  I’m glad you got a good workout in! im skipping my run for today… I had some spotting after BDing last night (long story short it’s common and my dr wasn’t concerned) but I’m still not totally comfortable until our scan Wednesday so I’m just taking it easy. I’m exhausted today, so the break is probably best anyway. As for my blood sugar, it’s been fairly normal except for some lows early on and now I’m just trying to figure out what’s best for me to eat so I’m not spiking after breakfast. I REALLY want Cheerios & banana slices, but cereal is pretty much the devil for diabetes. Thank you for asking!

The topic ‘MAY 2015 Mamas’ is closed to new replies.

Find Amazing Vendors